Based on this game.. The Economy will be fantastic in the future

#11SparkItUpPosted 10/12/2012 12:58:53 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
in times of war the economy booms from war productions its how we got out of the great depression. sure as hell wasn't the president that got us out of the Great Depression it was WWII

if not for the president , odds are we never would have gotten into the war in the first place.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaycNcPsHI Carve your name into my arm.Instead of stressed,I lie here charmed.Cuz theres nothing else to do.Every you,every me
#12redwingsfan1Posted 10/12/2012 2:57:38 AM
known2FAIL posted...
in times of war the economy booms from war productions its how we got out of the great depression. sure as hell wasn't the president that got us out of the Great Depression it was WWII

Very true. If you want to make the economy better.. Start a major war. Not the little skirmishes we have in Iraq.

exactly lets invade Russia and do what the Cold War failed to do.

That post gave me cancer
---
MOHH2 Adbb...thats right, I'm still around
#13Gannondwarf432Posted 10/12/2012 8:33:29 AM
SparkItUp posted...

if not for Pearl Harbor , odds are we never would have gotten into the war in the first place.

Fix'd that for ya, since once PH was bombed, the American people were in an uproar about how "the damn japanese" bombed us while we were just staying out of the war, when in actuality, the Japanese bombed the US because we were embargoing oil and other resources keeping the Japanese from creating their "East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere", which was done by brutally taking over the nation.

Just a quick history lesson for you all, since I am well versed in the WWII era
---
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
"An arrow piercing a knee is no laughing matter."-Malus_X6