Confirmed Single Player getting Create-a-Class.....thoughts?

#1billnye69Posted 10/12/2012 6:26:53 AM(edited)
If you visit Charlieintel, their latest update shows that along with challenges SP now offers create-a-class.

If you are a MP only person, does this make the campaign more interesting for you and may draw you in to play through it this time?
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#2d3dsightPosted 10/12/2012 6:25:56 AM
I still won't play the campaign. Shooting AI enemies just isn't fun for me. But I do think it's a cool idea, and I applaud them for it.
#3pballer86Posted 10/12/2012 8:09:19 AM
It will make me want to play it more i guess.. I still have to finish mw3s campaign.
---
GT: threefiftyzzz
#4breadisgoodPosted 10/12/2012 8:10:55 AM
I don't think it will make me want to play it more or less but it's a cool addition.
#5zerooo0Posted 10/12/2012 8:15:14 AM
Awesome. I'll give it a shot. Now I can start with any weapon I want. Well played Treyarch.
---
Godzilla is returning to theaters in 2014(May 16)
Rejoice fellow Godzilla fans
#6Matrix is pooPosted 10/12/2012 8:17:54 AM
The inclusion of Hit Markers and Create a Class will let me enjoy the SP a lot more.

I know Hit Markers seem trivial but it just doesn't feel like im getting any hits in the single player. So this will definitely help me enjoy it more.

Create a class will help a lot because there has been times in past campaigns where I wish I could use a specific gun throughout the entire experience.

---
'''Matrix is Poo is da bomb!' -Matrix is Poo'' - Matrix Is Poo
#7h3IIfir3pho3nixPosted 10/12/2012 8:24:58 AM
As much as I like this idea, has Treyarch confirmed this? The website could have glitches.
---
"At least Harbinger came up with his own catchphrase. Obama has to steal his from Bob the builder." -iamdanthaman
#8breadisgoodPosted 10/12/2012 8:31:38 AM
h3IIfir3pho3nix posted...
As much as I like this idea, has Treyarch confirmed this? The website could have glitches.

It is confirmed, it was on Vonderhaar's Twitter and a GTTV video.
#9Blade_Runner_07Posted 10/12/2012 8:52:42 AM
I grew up playing Goldeneye 007 on the N64. Thought the cheat menu you could go through the entire game using whatever weapons you wanted. That was the most fun.

Most FPS games these days don't that "that gun" you know the favorite stand-out weapon that everyone goes, "I love that gun I took it through the whole Campaign." Halo:CE maybe have been the lst game to do that with it's M6D Pistol but I've gone and let my imagination run away.

If they can give me unlimited ammo it could make the game interesting. Seeing through walls and killing scripted bad guys before they have a chance to suprise you is always a blast.
#10Jaeger13Posted 10/12/2012 8:56:42 AM
it' about time a fps started doing this. earlier this year future solder did something similar...and i love playing through that campaign even more because of if.
---
gt: Jaeger00013
Come to the dark side...we have cookies!!!