Black Friday???

• Topic Archived

User Info: Darkness3389

Darkness3389
4 years ago#1
Anyone think there will be any deals for Black Ops 2 on Black Friday? I'm skeptical because the game will only be a week old before Black Friday comes along...but Amazon might have some kind of deal going where you can buy two games and get a third one free or have it on sale. I'm also getting Halo 4 too which comes out a week before Black Ops 2 and should hold me off until Black Friday. Does anyone know if there will be any deals for Black Ops 2 on Black Friday? I might pick it up on release day if Amazon offers a $20 gift card or some huge pre-order deal comes up?
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic

User Info: Blade_Runner_07

Blade_Runner_07
4 years ago#2
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!
Seriously. Mom an Pop will pay full price for Jr. for Xmas. The End.

User Info: ACx7

ACx7
4 years ago#3
It's possible. Battlefield 3 and Skyrim(I know neither are quite as big as CoD, but still) were both on sale during Black Friday last year. Had been a little over a week since Skyrim came out and less than a month since BF3. Can't remember if MW3 was since I already had it and didn't really pay attention.

Pay attention to BFAds.net . They update with every Black Friday ad as soon as it's released. They've already begun sending out update emails.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
4 years ago#4
ahh Black Friday. where a Best Buy employee was literally trampled to death because people wanted to get to the Xbox 360's before they sold out and walking around him took too much time

User Info: Grammatik_Ja

Grammatik_Ja
4 years ago#5
Newegg had it at $48 no tax (in most states) for months. Halo 4 is still $45 or so at newegg as well with the code EMCYTZT2339

User Info: -Jammo-

-Jammo-
4 years ago#6
I have heard there's a sale on the single Rebecca Black's Friday.
Better get it the day before Saturday, which is before Sunday.
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
4 years ago#7
*Jumps into time machine*

**** I'm still out of 1.21 gigawatts... :(

*waits for storm to arrive*
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)

User Info: ragefan187

ragefan187
4 years ago#8
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
ahh Black Friday. where a Best Buy employee was literally trampled to death because people wanted to get to the Xbox 360's before they sold out and walking around him took too much time

that's f****** horrible, something so easy to prevent

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM