So, how does a season pass work anyway?

#1upgraded_raygunPosted 10/15/2012 1:24:48 PM
I'll download all the maps for free after paying the initial price for the pass, but how long do I have the map packs for? Do I lose access to them after a certain amount of time, or do I keep them forever (doubt it). Also if I only get access to them for a set amount of time is there a way where I can pay full price for each indivdual map pack and not have to worry about losing access to them?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.
#2tyronegreen2342Posted 10/15/2012 1:42:16 PM
The pass is a one time purchase of 50, and you get all four map packs forever.
the alternative is paying 15 for each individual dlc pack. While it costs more to get each pack on its own, its better for people who only buy one or two map packs. If you plan to get all 4, the pass is the way to go.
#3upgraded_raygun(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 2:40:55 PM
Awesome thanks for the response, also you wouldnt mind telling me what exactley we're getting in the season pass?
#4Bad0CompannyPosted 10/15/2012 2:47:41 PM
Awesome thanks for the response, also you wouldnt mind telling me what exactley we're getting in the season pass?

Basically preordering the DLC, map packs. As for the actual content, no one knows.
---
Steam & XBL - xNo L1m1tZx, Origin - xNoL1m1tZx
Currently playing BF3, Recon only, go ahead, cry some more.
#5fizzle2222Posted 10/15/2012 3:55:07 PM
Bad0Companny posted...

Basically preordering the DLC, map packs. As for the actual content, no one knows.

and getting it earlier than everyone else
---
http://i.imgur.com/sDX97.jpg - Stay Frosty~
#6WM_PMCPosted 10/15/2012 4:25:09 PM
fizzle2222 posted...
Bad0Companny posted...

That hasn't been confirmed to my knowledge.
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
#7Bad0CompannyPosted 10/15/2012 4:28:11 PM
fizzle2222 posted...
Bad0Companny posted...

That hasn't been confirmed to my knowledge.

This^

Getting it earlier was part of Elite, now that they are separate, that's not to be assumed.
---
Steam & XBL - xNo L1m1tZx, Origin - xNoL1m1tZx
Currently playing BF3, Recon only, go ahead, cry some more.
#8billnye69Posted 10/15/2012 4:28:29 PM
What's the point, Isn't this just an Elite copy without the stat tracking?
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#9Gray_wolf1119Posted 10/15/2012 6:33:19 PM
Elite is free stat tracking now.
Season pass is preordering DLC.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#10MageofBlood391Posted 10/15/2012 7:37:08 PM
billnye69 posted...
What's the point, Isn't this just an Elite copy without the stat tracking?

Essentially they're giving us Elite so as to make it seem like they care about us, while still charging us for what everyone bought Elite for.
---
Smart ninja-type dude.