Ghost has been slightly buffed.

#31TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 10/23/2012 8:44:50 AM
metalclash posted...
SparkItUp posted...
nath999 posted...
Oh and for the people worried about the Ghost Shimmy, Vahn did a interview with Fwiz in which he stated they can control how much movement is required to stay off the radar. So no need to worry about the campers strafing in the corner.

bad players find bad tactics...FACT...i guarantee it will be overcome in the first week and abused.

It probably will. But I'm confused, will you just appear on the radar if camping now, or are they just talking about when a UAV is present?

EDIT: I feel because of this people are going to be running around more, which IMO doesn't necessarily lead to a better game.

THIS. I've been saying since I found out about the ghost movement thing that one of the best things about CoD is the fact that people use different tactics. Some like to run around like a lunatic shooting at whatever moves, others like to play it safe and take their time, still others like to hold down a certain area (aka camping) and forcing ghost users to be on the move whenever a uav is up rather than taking advantage of stealth is reducing the amount of variety in the game, which is a bad thing.

But hey, in this horrible community, everything that someone gets beat or outsmarted by is considered "noob" and should be abolished. The community doesn't know how to adapt, they know how to get the game dumbed down when it gets too difficult and walk around calling themselves pros. My only problem with Treyarch is they listen far too much.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#32FlashCannonPosted 10/23/2012 9:22:52 AM
you're a bad player if you only do one or the other, strict rushers are idiots who don't think, and campers are lazy little girls. you need to be good at both to really be good at the game, rush when you know you need to in order to outflank, and camp when you have to, when you know you're in some deep crap.

you ask any rusher to camp and they will likely say that it's boring, and ask any camper to rush and...i don't know, maybe they just lack the skill to do so properly.

the thing about rushing is that it takes a little more skill to be good at it, but anyone can camp and be good at it. just like anyone can do well with the ACR, MP40, SCAR, MP7, etc.
i think thats pretty much the main reason why campers get such flak, cause anyone can do it and do well.

really though you're not going to have much of a problem with camping if you make sure and have people shooting down UAV's, it looks like the launchers lock on faster in this game, and you get rewarded appropriately. Still though, i wish they would make UAV a 4 or 5 killstreak/scorestreak, 3 is just stupid.
---
I lost hope for the perfect videogame when they took child killing out of the first Fable.
GT: YuriPRime01
#33wow_just_wow1Posted 10/23/2012 9:43:35 AM
FlashCannon posted...

you ask any rusher to camp and they will likely say that it's boring, and ask any camper to rush and...i don't know, maybe they just lack the skill to do so properly.

the thing about rushing is that it takes a little more skill to be good at it, but anyone can camp and be good at it. just like anyone can do well with the ACR, MP40, SCAR, MP7, etc.
i think thats pretty much the main reason why campers get such flak, cause anyone can do it and do well.

The reason that camping can be easy is that most rushers are not very good. The skill they claim is the ability to run as fast as they can from point A to point B, always taking the same route, and hitting the trigger button faster than their opponents. These people make camping easy. Then, they get mad at the campers because the campers have a good strategy to take them out. Their complaints are nothing more than "Derp, this is the way I play. It's not fair that someone can outsmart it."

Camping against rushers who are actually good players is much more difficult. To do it successfully, you have to think carefully about good defensive points and how to trick a good player into not figuring out where you are. A bad camper might get one kill against a surprised good rusher, but they aren't getting 2 or 3.