i can not believe i am saying this....

#1Snake112692Posted 10/21/2012 9:02:27 PM
but i am thinking about skipping halo 4 and getting this instead. I have always hated CoD and halo would always be my MP game but i really hate how halo 4 is looking and BO2 actually caught my interest a bit.
oooooo what to dooooo....
#2AristophPosted 10/21/2012 9:03:18 PM
Rent them first and make your decision based on experience rather than a bunch of people ranting on a message board.
---
Gamertag: Aristoph
http://www.youtube.com/user/SotCRules
#3John_MarstenPosted 10/21/2012 9:04:06 PM
Snake112692 posted...
but i am thinking about skipping halo 4 and getting this instead. I have always hated CoD and halo would always be my MP game but i really hate how halo 4 is looking and BO2 actually caught my interest a bit.

you are becoming..........one....of...........THEM!!!
---
Johnmarstenindustries.com
#4Snake112692(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 9:07:45 PM
well i never listen to any opinion but my own when it comes to games and i'm not trying to become one of them but.... halo 4 makes me sad :(
and i never played much cod so its ok for me to start here :)
#5RyuForcePosted 10/21/2012 9:08:45 PM
Aristoph posted...
Rent them first and make your decision based on experience rather than a bunch of people ranting on a message board.

^This. Halo 4 has potential to be good and so does Black OPS 2. Try and see what you end up liking.
---
GamerTag: DocterLuigi
If you want me as a Xbox friend, let me know your from GAMEFAQs or I will most likely not accept it.
#6-Jammo-Posted 10/21/2012 9:12:49 PM(edited)
Both CoD and Halo are good for different reasons.
Kind of the Yin and Yang of 360 FPS crowd. Battlefield being the Yin alternative.
---
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL
#7cwatz12Posted 10/21/2012 9:26:02 PM
You could always get both, you dont have to choose just one.

I got battlefield 3 last year, and will be getting warfighter this year. Still plenty of time for me to enjoy both. Keeps things fresh to.
#8IAmNOTMcLovinPosted 10/21/2012 9:29:28 PM
John_Marsten posted...
Snake112692 posted...

you are becoming..........one....of...........THEM!!!

OH MY GOD! YOU ARE RIGHT!

I was going to enjoy this game playing with my friends, having a great time.

But then I came across this thread.
You are completely correct. I will smash the game, kill my XBL account, blow up my xbox, and blast my brains out with two guns.

I don't deserve to live anymore, since I have horrible taste in video games. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways...
---
PSN McLovin1177 GT I A Mc Lovin177 YT IceTubesCOD
How could anyone complain about a nasty oral surprise? - Trespasser2003
#9Snake112692(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 9:31:36 PM
cwatz12 posted...
You could always get both, you dont have to choose just one.

I got battlefield 3 last year, and will be getting warfighter this year. Still plenty of time for me to enjoy both. Keeps things fresh to.

well i was originally going to get both but the way i have been working lately, i only want to focus on one.
#10MoegittoPosted 10/21/2012 9:32:00 PM
Gamefly, 2 out at a time costs $22 + tax (total cost me $25.13). Rent both, make a decision which one to keep. They will then mail you the case and book for the one you want to keep and they will sell it to you for the used price. I did this a lot a couple of years ago. I'm at the 3 out at a time plan now, Gamefly is the best way to test games and see if you're about to waste money on some crud or gold. I got Black Ops a day early through Gamefly too. The only negative about buying through Gamefly is that they don't do any special editions.