i can not believe i am saying this....

#21phillyeagles123Posted 10/22/2012 8:45:45 AM
Don't run toward the light, turn around now, before it's too late.
#22Snake112692(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2012 9:34:47 AM
Well for me, i just want something different so i might just go with BO2. i have been playing halo since the beginning and with CoD, Black ops was the first time i hit 1st prestige so i barely play it. So for a switch up, im just going to stick with BO2.

i just canceled my halo 4 and i have a question about the promo code for BO2. i have reserved BO2 at the mall a few months ago but i canceled that just a bit ago and just reserved it at the gamestop closest to me which saves me the drive. A few months ago, i entered my promo code that I got from the reservation at the mall so i could get all the bonuses and such. But since i canceled that one and reserved it somewhere else, will i still get the nuketown 2025 map? i just want to make sure because its not letting me enter this new promo code i got. Probably because the site/ other code is already linked with my email.
#23IAmNOTMcLovinPosted 10/22/2012 9:37:43 PM
IAmNOTMcLovin posted...
John_Marsten posted...
Snake112692 posted...
but i am thinking about skipping halo 4 and getting this instead. I have always hated CoD and halo would always be my MP game but i really hate how halo 4 is looking and BO2 actually caught my interest a bit.
oooooo what to dooooo....

you are becoming..........one....of...........THEM!!!

OH MY GOD! YOU ARE RIGHT!

I was going to enjoy this game playing with my friends, having a great time.

But then I came across this thread.
You are completely correct. I will smash the game, kill my XBL account, blow up my xbox, and blast my brains out with two guns.

I don't deserve to live anymore, since I have horrible taste in video games. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways...

---
PSN McLovin1177 GT I A Mc Lovin177 YT IceTubesCOD
How could anyone complain about a nasty oral surprise? - Trespasser2003
#24Eternal_WarlordPosted 10/22/2012 10:24:17 PM
Snake112692 posted...
Well for me, i just want something different so i might just go with BO2. i have been playing halo since the beginning and with CoD, Black ops was the first time i hit 1st prestige so i barely play it. So for a switch up, im just going to stick with BO2.

i just canceled my halo 4 and i have a question about the promo code for BO2. i have reserved BO2 at the mall a few months ago but i canceled that just a bit ago and just reserved it at the gamestop closest to me which saves me the drive. A few months ago, i entered my promo code that I got from the reservation at the mall so i could get all the bonuses and such. But since i canceled that one and reserved it somewhere else, will i still get the nuketown 2025 map? i just want to make sure because its not letting me enter this new promo code i got. Probably because the site/ other code is already linked with my email.

You should still get it.

It's an offer from Treyarch, not the Mall or Gamestop. So if the Email you used was the same E-mail you'll be using to log in and the like it should be fine.
Least I think that's how it works. I used an Email not tied to any of my accounts to redeem the promo code but never got my prestige token. Probably because they asked for an E-mail and a PSN account name I figured it wouldn't matter and I'd get it anyway.

Doesn't the Nuketown 2025 map come with all the launch copies, though? I thought it was confirmed by Vonderharr or whatever?
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#25lvalicePosted 10/22/2012 10:42:21 PM
I'm still finding hard to fathom anyone willing to play a game longer than 2-4 weeks. Halo and Call of Duty gamers talk about Halo or Call of Duty as if it's the only game they're going to be playing all year.