Sign here if you trolled your own teammates with second chance

#11TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 10/22/2012 5:40:37 AM(edited)
chosen_silver posted...
I only play FFA so I did not do this, but I am also not a jerk so I would not have done this.

This, except for the FFA part.

Brilliant logic TC, your teammate uses a perk that didn't earn your seal of approval so you decide to not help him out at all, hurting your team in the process because you're busy "trolling" him (what a dumbass term) instead of attacking the enemy.

No wonder people always say the CoD community is full of little kids
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#12Brass_EyePosted 10/22/2012 5:45:57 AM
CammyApple posted...
You're right. When communicating through text why should it matter if you use actual words and the proper form of others.

It was obvious what he meant you just chose to be an ass about it. There's a difference between making minor spelling errors or abbreviating words and writing a completely unreadable post.
---
My last signature was modded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdK_TBrBGs&feature=relmfu
#13CammyApplePosted 10/22/2012 6:25:17 AM
Brass_Eye posted...
CammyApple posted...
You're right. When communicating through text why should it matter if you use actual words and the proper form of others.

It was obvious what he meant you just chose to be an ass about it. There's a difference between making minor spelling errors or abbreviating words and writing a completely unreadable post.

Not the point.
#14Sputnik1337Posted 10/22/2012 6:29:45 AM
I have a 1.5 kd if ur not smart enough to relize im a asset to the teak than ur dying

6/10
---
z
#15Ice WeaselPosted 10/22/2012 6:31:18 AM
I gladly rez every teammate who uses 2nd chance. If I can help keep a buddy alive so that he gets a chopper gunner, dogs etc...and we win, I'm happy. If you don't rez teammates, you're a selfish baby who apparently cares more about your own stats than actually winning and helping the team.
#16Ice WeaselPosted 10/22/2012 6:33:42 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
chosen_silver posted...
I only play FFA so I did not do this, but I am also not a jerk so I would not have done this.

No wonder people always say the CoD community is full of little kids

So true. I enjoy the games but COD truly does have the worst community of any game I have ever played. I remember in my very first online match, right at the beginning some d-bag comes into the lobby and starts calling everyone...well some very nasty things I can't repeat here. Who walks into a room of total strangers and does that?

Anyway, yeah TC is a perfect example what's wrong with COD's community.
#17BTM4444Posted 10/22/2012 7:05:24 AM
People who dont pick teammates up are the ones who suck and get killed by second chance all the time. i never had a problem killing people in second chance, and Yea if you were one of the people who didn't pick me up in hardcore search or any hardcore gamemode, and t bagged me, you got one right in your dome.
---
Xbox Live- Zoom In
#18The_ShaderPosted 10/22/2012 8:13:45 AM
Brass_Eye posted...
No but in HC when I get downed and a teammate runs past me without reviving me I kill him.

I did that to people reviving me sometimes, its hilarious to hear the "What the ****?! I was reviving you!"
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman