We're back!!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

3 years ago#1
Been waiting all day >:(

Anyway, judging by all the stuff we've seen, what is the gun you're most excited about?
---
Smile, You're in my scope.
GT: AwesomeEDgar77
3 years ago#2
Tie between the Vector and SG556. (I know it's now the SWAT556, but I don't care it's called the SG556 in combat arms and that's where I know it from)
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
3 years ago#3
Tie between Vector, Scar-H, and Tar. I'm gonna get all 3 of these guns gold.
---
Godzilla is returning to theaters in 2014(May 16)
Rejoice fellow Godzilla fans
3 years ago#4
Ballista iron sights and the KSG -- in theory. I've heard bad things about the latter.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
3 years ago#5
DSR 50 and maybe the Skorpion.

I'll be getting them gold and playing around with the Rafficka(or whatever this game calls it as I don't remember nor do I have any intention to until this comes out)
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
3 years ago#6
Definitely the MTAR and the Sig.
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
3 years ago#7
SullyTheStrange posted...
Ballista iron sights and the KSG -- in theory. I've heard bad things about the latter.

Only difference with the KSG is it's designed to be ADS for best performance since it shoots a slug instead of pellets/buckshot.

It's literally the shotgun version of a Sniper Rifle.
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
3 years ago#8
Tac.45 and the B23R
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
3 years ago#9
TG_Wolf posted...
Only difference with the KSG is it's designed to be ADS for best performance since it shoots a slug instead of pellets/buckshot.

It's literally the shotgun version of a Sniper Rifle.

If it really is the way it sounds, I will love it to death and use it forever. I've wanted a slug shotgun in CoD for years. But beta tester opinions made it sound bad, I think they said it gets way too many hitmarkers.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
3 years ago#10
Tie between the Vector and SG556. (I know it's now the SWAT556, but I don't care it's called the SG556 in combat arms and that's where I know it from)

Wait they changed the name of the Sig? Since when?
---
Cuddle up with me real tight
Talk to me by candlelight

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived