wouldn't it be cool....

#1eL_ProblematikPosted 10/22/2012 7:16:16 PM
if you can use your kinect or videochat camera, to get a picture of yourself and paste on your online character. how rainbow six did.? .

but them again, i can clearly see the bullying and the harassment immature individuals would cause.
---
"never argue with idiots, they only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!" - ???
#2chickenlardPosted 10/22/2012 7:18:14 PM
No thanks I don't want to see peoples penis's plastered all over my game, thank you.
#3MelvinIngramPosted 10/22/2012 7:18:17 PM
dicks everywhere
---
Future DPotY
#4LoshadtPosted 10/22/2012 7:18:38 PM(edited)
That's just silly. And if you think custom emblems were easily abused...
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#5eL_Problematik(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2012 7:21:25 PM
wow. exactly what i mean. the mentality. its a face. the game takes different shots of your features (front, left and right. ) seriously where did penis even come from?
---
"never argue with idiots, they only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!" - ???
#6chickenlardPosted 10/22/2012 7:23:55 PM
eL_Problematik posted...
wow. exactly what i mean. the mentality. its a face. the game takes different shots of your features (front, left and right. ) seriously where did penis even come from?

Doesn't Kinect require a camera? Thus if you aim the camera low enough you get a dick instead of a face.
#7MelvinIngramPosted 10/22/2012 7:26:03 PM
eL_Problematik posted...

you must be new to the internet. bless ur heart...
---
Future DPotY
#8eL_Problematik(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2012 7:27:16 PM
chickenlard posted...
eL_Problematik posted...

Doesn't Kinect require a camera? Thus if you aim the camera low enough you get a dick instead of a face.

ok, wow . i forget I'm at gamefaqs.

you do realize is your face right?! a game wouldn't let you take a picture of anything else but a face? unless your face looks like a penis, then that's a different story, bro.
---
#9Eternal_WarlordPosted 10/22/2012 7:28:35 PM
eL_Problematik posted...
wow. exactly what i mean. the mentality. its a face. the game takes different shots of your features (front, left and right. ) seriously where did p**** even come from?

So a dick from the front, the left, and the right can't be done? Is that what you're saying?

I wouldn't do it cause it's just stupid and I'm sure the world doesn't need to know what my rod looks like, but I guarantee you someone would. This is COD we're talking about and anyone who played Black Ops knows just how mature COD players are when it comes to self-expression(if you can even call it that).
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#10AlexanaxelaPosted 10/22/2012 8:05:42 PM
From: eL_Problematik | Posted: 10/22/2012 10:16:16 PM | #001
if you can use your kinect or videochat camera, to get a picture of yourself and paste on your online character. how rainbow six did.? .

but them again, i can clearly see the bullying and the harassment immature individuals would cause.

http://www.hk94.com/hk/uploadgal/gallery/album_195/gallery_1_195_65489.jpg
---
It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.