anyone think this will be available for $40 on black friday?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. anyone think this will be available for $40 on black friday?

User Info: JediBoB101

JediBoB101
4 years ago#1
i decided to go with the safe option of getting halo 4 on launch but also want blops 2 before the end of the year if feedback is positive. anyone remember how much mw3 was on black Friday?
GT: Thunderbird718
Proud 3DS owner as well

User Info: RedHotChiliPepp

RedHotChiliPepp
4 years ago#2
As far as I remember I couldn't find Modern Warfare 3 cheaper than $60 last year on Black Friday anywhere. I didn't think it would be since it was so new at the time. I believe it will be the same for Black Ops 2 this year.
I'm the hand that will take you down-bring you to your knees

User Info: JohnWall32

JohnWall32
4 years ago#3
RedHotChiliPepp posted...
As far as I remember I couldn't find Modern Warfare 3 cheaper than $60 last year on Black Friday anywhere. I didn't think it would be since it was so new at the time. I believe it will be the same for Black Ops 2 this year.

yeah MW3 wasn't on sale on back friday last year...i rem cuz i trolled the BF3 board cuz that game was 30 lol

User Info: JVel91

JVel91
4 years ago#4
maybe . . .
EMS

User Info: White_Knight_01

White_Knight_01
4 years ago#5
What's black Friday?
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD

User Info: Bad0Companny

Bad0Companny
4 years ago#6
no
Steam & XBL - xNo L1m1tZx, Origin - xNoL1m1tZx
Currently playing BF3, Recon only, go ahead, cry some more.

User Info: chickenlard

chickenlard
4 years ago#7
No but if you're one of the lucky SOB who wins the Gamefly lottery and they pick you to rent the game you can get it from them for 45.

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
4 years ago#8
White_Knight_01 posted...
What's black Friday?

Where r you from ?

User Info: g4tsby

g4tsby
4 years ago#9
Black Friday is some day in USA where many companies offer huge discounts. We europeans can take use from it too cos web hosts and domain sellers offer it too.

I would agree any COD game doesnt get a discount fast but I do remember that MW3 was sold pretty early (for COD) for 39.99$ at some stores it was around february or march tho. And only a few stores, or even just one (buy.com maybe?) there was a thread on it on ps3 gamefaqs board for mw3.
COD COMMUNITY DEMANDS Zombie Survival Mode on all Multiplayer Maps
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. anyone think this will be available for $40 on black friday?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived