Pre Order DLC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: _RaveMaster_

_RaveMaster_
4 years ago#1
- Every pre-order and launch copy regardless of it's "edition" standard/hardened/Care Package will receive a code redeemable for the map Nuketown 2025

- ONLY Hardened and Care Package editions get Nuketown Zombies, most of these must be pre-order due to limited supply. You can still luck out and find one on launch without pre order (very unlikely).

- It is unclear wether Nuketown zombies will ever become DLC, from past games (BO1) it is likely but it will cost $$$ as DLC and may not come out for months (Moon + WaW took a very long time to release)

-Ordering Hardened/CP may net you free DLC again like the free DLC of moon (I haven't seen a source denying/confirming this), time will tell.

Alot of topics about this over the past few weeks, hope this some what helps.
~Rave

User Info: superrichman

superrichman
4 years ago#2
So when I buy Black Ops 2 at launch for $60 I am save to get Nuketown Zombies? I dont care about the rest of the game really I just want Nuketown Zombies.

User Info: SF_Bomb

SF_Bomb
4 years ago#3
superrichman posted...
So when I buy Black Ops 2 at launch for $60 I am save to get Nuketown Zombies? I dont care about the rest of the game really I just want Nuketown Zombies.

No, you only get Nuketown 2025.
Black 2 FC: 1808 0000 3910

User Info: Smurf86

Smurf86
4 years ago#4
superrichman posted...

You're funny.
Jump Ultimate Stars Code~ 3308 0151 9727
Brawl FC~ 3394 3211 5509

User Info: awsomeedgar77

awsomeedgar77
4 years ago#5
Stickied so hopefully it will reduce topics asking about this.
Smile, You're in my scope.
GT: AwesomeEDgar77

User Info: Suiko Slave

Suiko Slave
4 years ago#6
Everybody is going to get Nuketown 2025.

The whole pre-order thing was just a sneaky way to get a ton of pre-orders. Making people think they are losing out on something when they really aren't.

I've been purchasing games on launch day for a long time and I've never had any problems getting the game I wanted. I've never pre-ordered a game in my life.

User Info: _RaveMaster_

_RaveMaster_
4 years ago#7
Suiko Slave posted...

The whole pre-order thing was just a sneaky way to get a ton of pre-orders. Making people think they are losing out on something when they really aren't.

I've been purchasing games on launch day for a long time and I've never had any problems getting the game I wanted. I've never pre-ordered a game in my life.

Yes that is why "and launch" is bolded. Pre ordering the standard editions is really useless in this games case.
~Rave

User Info: JonJonFTW

JonJonFTW
4 years ago#8
Suiko Slave posted...

The Christmas noobs won't get Nuketown 2025. No way in **** launch copies will be around after a month and a half.
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW

User Info: WM_PMC

WM_PMC
4 years ago#9
Sticky requested. There have been so many damn topics about this lately. It's ridiculous.
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/

User Info: HeartlessCharms

HeartlessCharms
4 years ago#10
Suiko Slave posted...

Maybe you should learn what a "launch copy" is before you start talking about them.
PSN = Heartlessmac
Xbox Live = Munch Emm

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived