Pre Order DLC

#1_RaveMaster_Posted 10/24/2012 3:45:14 PM
- Every pre-order and launch copy regardless of it's "edition" standard/hardened/Care Package will receive a code redeemable for the map Nuketown 2025

- ONLY Hardened and Care Package editions get Nuketown Zombies, most of these must be pre-order due to limited supply. You can still luck out and find one on launch without pre order (very unlikely).

- It is unclear wether Nuketown zombies will ever become DLC, from past games (BO1) it is likely but it will cost $$$ as DLC and may not come out for months (Moon + WaW took a very long time to release)

-Ordering Hardened/CP may net you free DLC again like the free DLC of moon (I haven't seen a source denying/confirming this), time will tell.

Alot of topics about this over the past few weeks, hope this some what helps.
---
~Rave
#2superrichmanPosted 10/24/2012 3:47:17 PM
So when I buy Black Ops 2 at launch for $60 I am save to get Nuketown Zombies? I dont care about the rest of the game really I just want Nuketown Zombies.
#3SF_BombPosted 10/24/2012 3:48:03 PM
superrichman posted...
So when I buy Black Ops 2 at launch for $60 I am save to get Nuketown Zombies? I dont care about the rest of the game really I just want Nuketown Zombies.

No, you only get Nuketown 2025.
---
Black 2 FC: 1808 0000 3910
#4Smurf86Posted 10/24/2012 3:49:11 PM
superrichman posted...

You're funny.
---
Jump Ultimate Stars Code~ 3308 0151 9727
Brawl FC~ 3394 3211 5509
#5awsomeedgar77Posted 10/24/2012 3:50:58 PM
Stickied so hopefully it will reduce topics asking about this.
---
Smile, You're in my scope.
GT: AwesomeEDgar77
#6Suiko SlavePosted 10/24/2012 3:58:19 PM
Everybody is going to get Nuketown 2025.

The whole pre-order thing was just a sneaky way to get a ton of pre-orders. Making people think they are losing out on something when they really aren't.

I've been purchasing games on launch day for a long time and I've never had any problems getting the game I wanted. I've never pre-ordered a game in my life.
#7_RaveMaster_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 4:36:36 PM
Suiko Slave posted...

The whole pre-order thing was just a sneaky way to get a ton of pre-orders. Making people think they are losing out on something when they really aren't.

I've been purchasing games on launch day for a long time and I've never had any problems getting the game I wanted. I've never pre-ordered a game in my life.

Yes that is why "and launch" is bolded. Pre ordering the standard editions is really useless in this games case.
---
~Rave
#8JonJonFTWPosted 10/24/2012 6:06:02 PM
Suiko Slave posted...

The Christmas noobs won't get Nuketown 2025. No way in **** launch copies will be around after a month and a half.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#9WM_PMCPosted 10/24/2012 6:44:26 PM
Sticky requested. There have been so many damn topics about this lately. It's ridiculous.
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
#10HeartlessCharmsPosted 10/24/2012 6:51:12 PM
Suiko Slave posted...

Maybe you should learn what a "launch copy" is before you start talking about them.
---
PSN = Heartlessmac
Xbox Live = Munch Emm