Turns out sound whoring cannot be countered in the final build

#21Linctagon7Posted 11/3/2012 3:08:50 AM
Then I'm not playing this game online. Period.

There is no point in playing a game where the other player knows exactly where you are and what you are doing at all time and you don't. That's borderline retardation.

Combat Training for me. At least there I won't have to deal with lag, modders and no sound-whores who cannot be countered at all.
#22happypor100prePosted 11/3/2012 3:34:35 AM
whatever happened to adapt and overcome?
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#23Scottydont19Posted 11/3/2012 3:40:35 AM
happypor100pre posted...

That's too hard of a concept for some people to grasp.
#24Glockass1Posted 11/3/2012 3:53:21 AM
Linctagon7 posted...

There is no point in playing a game where the other player knows exactly where you are and what you are doing at all time and you don't. That's borderline retardation.

Combat Training for me. At least there I won't have to deal with lag, modders and no sound-whores who cannot be countered at all.

Sounds like you're bad. That's how competitive is played. Get better or stay mad.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#25RandomTrampPosted 11/3/2012 4:01:31 AM
I'll adapt without too much problem, but it's annoying... and no, I don't play S&D.

The one saving grace about post-patch MW3 Sitrep Pro was that most of the community were too lazy to grind their way to the pro version. With Awareness there's no such deterrent.

I just can't understand why Treyarch would, on one hand, split Ghost into THREE perks (and nerf the uav jammer aspect on top of that as well!) as a progressive anti-camping measure, but then penalise Dead Silence users who want to sprint around, whilst rewarding crouching campers with great headsets. Mixed messages.
#26Silver17Posted 11/3/2012 4:14:05 AM(edited)
RandomTramp posted...
I'll adapt without too much problem, but it's annoying... and no, I don't play S&D.

The one saving grace about post-patch MW3 Sitrep Pro was that most of the community were too lazy to grind their way to the pro version. With Awareness there's no such deterrent.

I just can't understand why Treyarch would, on one hand, split Ghost into THREE perks (and nerf the uav jammer aspect on top of that as well!) as a progressive anti-camping measure, but then penalise Dead Silence users who want to sprint around, whilst rewarding crouching campers with great headsets. Mixed messages.

Ninja Pro =/= SRP so the actual audio is probably gonna be different than SRP, which people that have already played it confirmed this already. Also they said that there's a lot of backround noise to distract.

Yes this game uses "awareness", which I'm gonna "guess" will probably be between Ninja Pro and SRP.

In the end, the only way to know is by playing it...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#27Linctagon7Posted 11/3/2012 4:25:33 AM
Glockass1 posted...
Linctagon7 posted...

Sounds like you're bad. That's how competitive is played. Get better or stay mad.

Whatever. I don't care.

I ain't playing and that's it.

Btw my GT is Holden ZA. I have better stats than you LOL.
#28crazyal888Posted 11/3/2012 5:32:29 AM
Soundwhoring isn't even that efficant. I die by a soundwhore once or twice in S but, When someone usually comes after me and I am paying attention or I know, I usually get the kill. It isn't hard to kill someone who is coming after you.
---
GT: NINJA Voltage
#29TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/3/2012 5:43:03 AM
PathlessBullet posted...
Faust_8 posted...
10 bucks says the TC plays SnD too much. Sorry you play a mode where any Perk relating to sound becomes a hundred times more important than it does in TDM.

*grumbles*

*pulls out wallet*

Homer Simpson reference? Lol
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#30TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/3/2012 5:53:13 AM
Scottydont19 posted...
happypor100pre posted...

That's too hard of a concept for some people to grasp.

This.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D