Scorestreak requirments possibly CHANGED

#41Tidus6135Posted 11/4/2012 2:01:39 PM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Tidus6135 posted...
They're not gonna make counter-UAV 6 kills. Confirmed fake.

look at the video man.

it's confirmed

Yes, I see that now. Explain to me how in any way that makes sense. CUAV has NEVER been more than 4. Well, expect a bunch of RCXD noobs.
---
GT: HEYitzED
#42james259Posted 11/4/2012 2:02:28 PM
It's weird that everyone was complaining about UAV spam and that's the only one that has lowered/remained unchanged. I'm glad the lower streaks were raised but the I feel the higher ones are too high now. Especially when some of them can be shot down so easily.

Oh well. A lot of people have played this game so far so I'm sure treyarch knows what they're doing... I hope
---
It hurts so good
#43fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 2:03:53 PM
Holding out hope for a day 1 patch to tweak some of these
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#44Tidus6135Posted 11/4/2012 2:09:58 PM(edited)
Jesus! The Orbital SAT requires 1200 now?! Shouldn't be any higher than 900. And yes, I know everything counts towards your streaks now, doesn't help too much that I primarily play TDM for the most part.
---
GT: HEYitzED
#45KwizxxPosted 11/4/2012 2:07:21 PM
Linctagon7 posted...
The ammount of work you are going to have to do for high end streaks is retarded.

Example:

Kill 10 guys without dying. Then capture 2 flags without dying. Then get 8 assists without dying. Then kill 4 more guys without dying or play an equally rediculous ammount of objectives. And that's assuming it is an objective mode. In TDM that would be 19 kills.

All this for a streak that gets hard countered by a perk or ended with 2 shots from a stinger.

Weeeeeellllllllllll.

If you're doing well enough with just your gun to get a scorestreak that is extremely high, then that itself should be reward enough. Scorestreaks should be there to hand you a handful of kills at the most, instead of a one sided slaughterfest that the past cods have shown.
#46adeelPosted 11/4/2012 2:07:46 PM
Beautiful.

Less on killstreaks, more on GUN ON GUN GAMEPLAY.

Why are people saying this is a bad thing? Jesus most people complaining are the people who probably started off with MW2 as opposed to CoD4. Go and play CoD4 and realise just how much emphasis on guns and skill than anything else.
#47chickenlardPosted 11/4/2012 2:14:18 PM
Tidus6135 posted...
Jesus! The Orbital SAT requires 1200 now?! Shouldn't be any higher than 900. And yes, I know everything counts towards your streaks now, doesn't help too much that I primarily play TDM for the most part.

What's the difference then it was in Black ops? I think the Blackbird was 8? So you need 4 more? That is balanced for what you get.
#48nic1357Posted 11/4/2012 2:18:27 PM
Tidus6135 posted...

nope dont agree. when i first saw the vsat was 900 i raised an eyebrow. the blackbird was basically party mode+guaranteed chopper gunner+guaranteed dogs in black ops 1, glad they made it harder to get now.
#49kidbuu74Posted 11/4/2012 2:20:18 PM
the higher scorestreaks are really high, 19 straight tdm kills for a swarm, we'll only be seeing that from cp's. ill be running uav, hk drone, and care package. With hardwired of course. Anybody know of the percent increase. thanks for the info tc
---
9/11 I was there
I still have nightmares
#50lolcharizardPosted 11/4/2012 2:26:23 PM
They should make it so that points you get from kill streaks will always go towards getting higher kill streaks even if you died. For example, I get a rc xd I can use it to get a kill towards the uav, if I die I can use the rc xd to get points towards another rc xd.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.