Scorestreak requirments possibly CHANGED

#51nic1357Posted 11/4/2012 3:28:25 PM
lolcharizard posted...
They should make it so that points you get from kill streaks will always go towards getting higher kill streaks even if you died. For example, I get a rc xd I can use it to get a kill towards the uav, if I die I can use the rc xd to get points towards another rc xd.

it does work that way.
#52AlexanaxelaPosted 11/4/2012 3:33:11 PM
my only concern is that the high end killstreaks may just end up being useless depending on how many flares they get and how easily they're gonna be countered by blind eye
---
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
#53WM_PMCPosted 11/4/2012 3:44:13 PM
High killstreaks aren't even going to be fun to go for now. Unless some of those things have like 3 or 4 flares, they're not going to be worth it at all. This will most likely make both killwhoring and UAV spam worse. The UAV is clearly the best killstreak for the value now and with big killstreaks being so high now, there will be even more killwhoring, camping, and headglitching. I really hope that this gets patched on the first day. I really don't see how this can end well.
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
#54fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 3:44:55 PM
my only concern is that the high end killstreaks may just end up being useless depending on how many flares they get and how easily they're gonna be countered by blind eye

I agree. I don't think Dogs will be countered by Blind Eye, since Ghost Pro in Black Ops didn't work against Dogs, but if by some chance it does, I'll never use them. Same with Drone Storm, it won't be worth the effort. As it stands, I probably won't use anything higher than VSAT as a TDM player, which is what I almost exclusively play.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#55ArctimonPosted 11/4/2012 3:44:59 PM
Well, the Dragonfire has no flares, and I would think the rest would have one flare (except maybe the Warship).
---
~~Official Dewgong of the Pokemon B/W Forum~~
Xiaolin Chronicles set to premiere Spring 2013!
#56MitzeIpikPosted 11/4/2012 3:50:07 PM
people forget that both sides have access to both uav and cuav

so they complain
---
This is the Internet, you have the right to spout any idiot nonsense and insults you want. Thankfully, I have the ability to block these idiots.
#57fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 3:52:03 PM
people forget that both sides have access to both uav and cuav

so they complain

Its more the fact that they decreased the cost for UAV, but increased the cost for CUAV.
---
#58BaseballtitanPosted 11/4/2012 4:16:54 PM
Confirmed for me that I will always run UAV, CUAC, VSAT. Considering you get points for every kill by your team when you have your UAV / CUAV up (or at least that is how I understand it), this is honestly great.

TDM and FFA will actually be focused around gunplay, and not about killstreaks. MW3 Pavelow in FFA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. This also means to me that objective game modes, people will be forced to play the objective to achieve their streaks faster. This is, in my opinion, the best thing to happen to the series since MW2 introduced more killstreak rewards.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#59Weiland101Posted 11/4/2012 4:26:38 PM
adeel posted...
Beautiful.

Less on killstreaks, more on GUN ON GUN GAMEPLAY.

Why are people saying this is a bad thing? Jesus most people complaining are the people who probably started off with MW2 as opposed to CoD4. Go and play CoD4 and realise just how much emphasis on guns and skill than anything else.

While I agree with you about the gun on gun action is good, I have to say Killstreaks are a fun part of the game and I can understand people complaining about them being hard to get. There is no better feeling IMO than blasting a team in a AC130 or ome other aircraft.

COD4 was a great game but playing it now the killstreak system is boring as hell now. Killstreaks are a large part of the game.
#60fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 4:28:57 PM
While I agree with you about the gun on gun action is good, I have to say Killstreaks are a fun part of the game and I can understand people complaining about them being hard to get. There is no better feeling IMO than blasting a team in a AC130 or ome other aircraft.

COD4 was a great game but playing it now the killstreak system is boring as hell now. Killstreaks are a large part of the game.

Its not the fact that they're harder to get, its the fact that they're likely not worth the trouble, especially in TDM. If Blind Eye counters Dogs and Drone Storm, there won't be a reason to even use either of them.
---