Scorestreak requirments possibly CHANGED

#71zxrax_alt_1Posted 11/4/2012 5:07:26 PM
Because the bull *@*# uav is 350 points while the counter uav is 600 points

IMO it makes sense to have the counter require more than the regular UAV.

Not that much more, but more. Just my 2 cents.
---
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD
#72lolcharizardPosted 11/4/2012 5:08:01 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
Meh, who knows. I just think hardline or flack jacket would be a more logical choice if you were to use wildcard with ghost though.

Typical CoD Player
Uses Logic.

Pick one.

You got me
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#73Heroicmedic92Posted 11/4/2012 5:08:39 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
Because the bull *@*# uav is 350 points while the counter uav is 600 points

IMO it makes sense to have the counter require more than the regular UAV.

Not that much more, but more. Just my 2 cents.

then get your 2 cents out of here. it's not a good idea to decrease the UAV points while increasing counter uav to 600 points
#74LittleBigFan98Posted 11/4/2012 5:11:53 PM
I normally run Hardline in every class, and I play the objective.
In TDM/FFA where the objective is killing I normally make a good job so no problem for me.

By the way, if UAV has been spammed since MW why people keep b****** about it??
#75zxrax_alt_1Posted 11/4/2012 5:14:02 PM
then get your 2 cents out of here. it's not a good idea to decrease the UAV points while increasing counter uav to 600 points

No s***. I said not that much more. I'm talking a one kill difference between the two. The counter UAV is vastly more powerful than the UAV. It essentially gives your entire team a silencer, blocks the other team's UAVs, and covers any of your killstreaks that would otherwise be visible on the UAV, among other things.

Now, if the C-UAV simply destroyed an enemy UAV, I would agree with you.
---
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD
#76Saizen13Posted 11/4/2012 5:25:53 PM
fatclemenza posted...
...because no way in hell will I ever use what equates to a 15-18 kill streak that can be blocked by a perk or one bad kid with a Stinger.

The people who are bad are the ones who don't run anti-air support. The ones who never have a stinger and then yell at their teammates to shoot things down. They're the "bad" ones. They are selfish scrubs.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13
#77Heroicmedic92Posted 11/4/2012 5:31:09 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...

No s***. I said not that much more. I'm talking a one kill difference between the two. The counter UAV is vastly more powerful than the UAV. It essentially gives your entire team a silencer, blocks the other team's UAVs, and covers any of your killstreaks that would otherwise be visible on the UAV, among other things.

Now, if the C-UAV simply destroyed an enemy UAV, I would agree with you.

well. heres my 3 cents.

why decrease the uav. why? that's my real 3 cents. okay you got me with the counter uav but WHY decrease points for the uav? lol

it's not a big deal but i'm still just wondering why on earth they would do that!
#78zxrax_alt_1Posted 11/4/2012 5:32:45 PM
I do agree. The UAV should be more than the RC-XD, as it was originally. The RC is worth a kill, the UAV is worth at least one kill for each team member.
---
#79Heroicmedic92Posted 11/4/2012 5:36:04 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
I do agree. The UAV should be more than the RC-XD, as it was originally. The RC is worth a kill, the UAV is worth at least one kill for each team member.

>_< i'm going to running ghost much more often
#80RBEMPosted 11/4/2012 5:37:07 PM
Saizen13 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
...because no way in hell will I ever use what equates to a 15-18 kill streak that can be blocked by a perk or one bad kid with a Stinger.

The people who are bad are the ones who don't run anti-air support. The ones who never have a stinger and then yell at their teammates to shoot things down. They're the "bad" ones. They are selfish scrubs.

Agreed. 'One bad kid with a Stinger'? If you can only play with one class, and can't adapt, then you are bad.

If these changes are true though UAV is going to be spammed even more than usual. And saying you get points for EVERYTHING just makes it worse - people will almost rely on UAV to rack up their assist points to get a better killstreak. In MW2 people got to a harrier before going into hiding, now it'll be after a ****ing UAV!!!

Yet another change which suggests Treyarch wants everyone's KDR and W/L to be 1.0 and no higher, no lower. Hope it's not true.
---
GT: x Pearl o