Scorestreak requirments possibly CHANGED

#81Weiland101Posted 11/4/2012 5:38:50 PM
Did I hear somewhere that UAV doesn't work on people that are moving?

If thats the case, theres an easy fix to the UAV spam. May require a change of playstyle for some though....
#82drill beesPosted 11/4/2012 5:51:09 PM
Weiland101 posted...

If thats the case, theres an easy fix to the UAV spam. May require a change of playstyle for some though....

That's only for ghost
---
Incorrectly used terms start to lose their original meaning.
#83Weiland101Posted 11/4/2012 6:16:07 PM
drill bees posted...
Weiland101 posted...

That's only for ghost

Bugger. It should be for both, that'd make for an exciting game.
#84KarnRX78Posted 11/4/2012 6:18:55 PM
Personally I'd like to see the UAV to be higher than it was originally, and is now. I like that the higher end streaks are as high as they are. Hopefully this means the game will focus more on gun on gun play. I felt like I actually did something good in CoD4 if I managed to get a 15+ kill streak. MW2 nukes got boring, harier, ac-chopper wasn't really special.

I'm glad they made the VSAT as high as they did. Blackbird in BO1 was an I win card essentially and 9 kills in BO1 that was nothing. I still hope the VSAT is as good though.

Overall none of this bothers me. The game will come out and people will complain about things being to easy.
#85henrythefish96Posted 11/4/2012 7:02:27 PM
I guess I'll just camp hard to get mah puppies. I don't understand how this could do anything but make people play more "campish".
---
A hero never loses, a hero Never dies. ~ Preschooler Nobu
#86AlexanaxelaPosted 11/4/2012 7:31:48 PM
good point. If i wanted to push "gun on gun" play so badly then i'd just get rid of most of the killstreaks not add more and make them take even more points to get
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#87Spring RubberPosted 11/4/2012 8:29:05 PM
This is gonna make most of the high-end ones impossible to get in TDM unless there's a way to get points that we don't know about.
---
Da Bears - working our way through this unpredictable NFL season.
Cubs - we're literally better than the Astros.
#88Aether_LyricPosted 11/4/2012 10:48:38 PM
I think this was to accommodate the increase in score earned from kills in objective modes (used to be 50, now it's 100 or 75). TDM gets a little screwed over though. RC-XD being increased is good but I don't think they should have lowered the UAV.
#89xHailstonePosted 11/4/2012 10:58:47 PM
Another thing to note is that killstreak kills count towards your streak no matter when they were called in now. If you die and still have a helicopter up, it's kills count towards your streak in the new life. Having said that, don't expect it to help much. Air support kills in tdm/ffa are worth 15-25 points compared to 100 for gun kills.
#90Faust_8Posted 11/4/2012 10:59:55 PM
That's what I was thinking--this fundamentally changes TDM. I mean...in TDM not much else earns you score other than kills. There's assists and shooting stuff down. What else is there?

Maybe the values change depending on whether you're playing TDM or an objective game? Because these seem fine for objective where you get 100 for every kill and like 300 for capping a Domination flag.
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...