Will non pre orders contain Nuketown 2025 or no?

#1MrMonkhousePosted 11/4/2012 6:56:44 PM
People say yes, another group says no.... which is it??? I want to pick this up at Walmart because I have some giftcards, but they never gave out pre order cards!

And there is no email or number to call for Treyarch and ask.
#2JonJonFTWPosted 11/4/2012 6:58:18 PM
You will get Nuketown 2025 with LAUNCH COPIES of Black Ops II. If you buy your game on the 13th or maybe the 14th, you will probably get Nuketown 2025. If you buy your game anytime later, you won't get it.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#3earthmaster3Posted 11/4/2012 6:58:32 PM
As long as it's a launch copy, it will have the code
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#4MrMonkhouse(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 8:48:29 PM
OK, but can you show proof? The employee there isnt sure.
#5Solstice_Posted 11/4/2012 9:07:16 PM(edited)
You come here and ask a question, and get good answers.

Now you want us to use google or bing for you too. Do some research if you don't like the help you have gotten here which looks to be correct.

This question has also been asked i can't count how many times. All you have to do is go to page 3 or 4 or 5 and it's probably on one of those.

Seriously though...these people have already provided all the proof you need. If you go to Wal-Mart and buy Black Ops 2 on release you get Nuketown 2025.

There is a topic on page 7 about this as a matter of fact.
---
No, no the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Tekken Tag 2/Black Ops/Skyrim
#6MrMonkhouse(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 9:06:04 PM
But it says pre order to get Nuketown 2025 on the website... There is no sign in Walmart saying that...
#7Silver17Posted 11/4/2012 9:07:25 PM
MrMonkhouse posted...
OK, but can you show proof? The employee there isnt sure.

Why don't you just preorder now if it's bugging you that much?

Throw it on the CC if you don't have the cash ATM...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#8Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/4/2012 9:10:51 PM
http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2012/06/30/nuketown-2025-faq

It comes with all launch copies of Black Ops 2.

The best way to make sure you get it is to pre-order but if not there's still a chance to get it on launch.

My guess is if you come in the day of launch and buy a copy you will get it. Maybe even a day later. But afterwards don't expect it.

Publishers don't send out pre-order only copies. They send out launch copies and different editions but they don't send out pre-orders. Pre-order just helps retailers know how many copies to order to fill quota. And it's also a bonus to customers cause they can pay in increments if they want over a period of weeks if not months.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#9MrMonkhouse(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 9:19:45 PM
Even if u pre order, wont the emplyoee just pull out a game out of the same box from those who dont pre order as well?
#10Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/4/2012 9:27:00 PM
Yes. And that box will be filled with Launch copies of the game. All retailers order more games than they need, though. And some retailers even set aside a number of copies for the next day so people who did preorder and didn't go to midnight release can still get a copy of the game.

It all depends on what that retailer feels like doing, though. I've had games come out and I didn't get them until days later but my copy was still a launch copy on reserve so who knows.

All I know is that according to the FAQ every launch copy comes with Nuketown 2025 and hardened comes with Nuketown Zombies.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST