Quick question about the maps.

#1Ghost_TurtlePosted 11/5/2012 10:29:53 AM
Im overseas and cant watch any videos so Ive come here to ask. Is there going to be a wide variety of maps (small, big, open, etc) or are they all going to be the same cluster **** that was in MW3? Thanks in advanced.
---
What did the dad buffalo say to his son on his first day of school? By son. GET IT!?! BISON!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Silly Buffaloes. Roll Tide!
#2Gunther482Posted 11/5/2012 10:42:24 AM
From what I've seen the maps aren't near as cluttered as MW3. Sight lines are generally longer, with few intrusions. Building have two or more entrances (similar to BO I) but generally still give some power to people that are using the position as an over watch. The maps are somewhat vertical, I wouldn't say as much as MW2 but they do have balconies, roofs, etc. Too be honest I haven't seen a huge map yet (similar to Array size), or a tiny map either (similar to Dome sized). I believe the smallest map is the one set on the yacht but I could be wrong, and I have no idea what the largest map is.
#3Ghost_Turtle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 2:07:14 PM
That was actually very detailed. Appreciate it.
---
What did the dad buffalo say to his son on his first day of school? By son. GET IT!?! BISON!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Silly Buffaloes. Roll Tide!
#4xSavantPosted 11/5/2012 2:08:10 PM
i loved the size of the Blops 1 maps and hope they're similar.
#5Ghost_Turtle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 2:11:34 PM
I'm just hoping for some variety. There was none in MW3, overall they all felt the same imo.
---