I just might cancel my preorder for this game

#11breadisgoodPosted 11/5/2012 12:40:30 PM
Hurricane or anti-PS3 conspiracy, hmmm....

Just because they went back up briefly doesn't mean that their continued instability wasn't caused by Sandy.
#12TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 12:41:55 PM
basketballin posted...
DXiRoNMaN posted...
why not buy it for 360?

I know right who buys CoD for the PS3 ,Plus i think TC is serious underestimating the damage done by the storm.

I'm well aware of the damage, I have tons of friends and family in that area and I'm originally from there myself. It's not the hurricane knocking out the servers that I'm skeptical about, it's the servers being brought back up then going back down and it being the fault of the hurricane that wasn't even around, despite the fact that the 360 servers are fine and power was and is in the process of being restored.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#13IAmNOTMcLovinPosted 11/5/2012 12:50:00 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
basketballin posted...
DXiRoNMaN posted...
why not buy it for 360?

I know right who buys CoD for the PS3 ,Plus i think TC is serious underestimating the damage done by the storm.

I'm well aware of the damage, I have tons of friends and family in that area and I'm originally from there myself. It's not the hurricane knocking out the servers that I'm skeptical about, it's the servers being brought back up then going back down and it being the fault of the hurricane that wasn't even around, despite the fact that the 360 servers are fine and power was and is in the process of being restored.

The xbox servers (usa) are hosted in the midwest. Not on the east.
---
PSN McLovin1177 GT I A Mc Lovin177 YT/LoL/Twitter IceTubesCOD
#14earthmaster3Posted 11/5/2012 1:53:59 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
basketballin posted...
DXiRoNMaN posted...
why not buy it for 360?

Backup generators that ran out of fuel, perhaps? Only logical reason I can think of where they would still blame the storm
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#15FinalWolfPosted 11/5/2012 2:07:37 PM
*pays 60 dollars a year just to pay to play with others then tries the buy's remorse line* nope
---
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/finaldemon1/1314830395082.png
#16Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/5/2012 2:17:04 PM
Eh. Free service and free maps far outweighs a mild inconvenience I most likely won't even notice.

Maybe if people weren't glued to their game systems they could be happy like me and not have to worry about random technical difficulties as much.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST