Do you have a midnight release plan of action?

#51yay4pachirisuPosted 11/6/2012 12:37:32 AM
i'm not prepared
i must buy a 12-pack of mountain dew code red
then i'll be ready
---
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png
#52Bad0CompannyPosted 11/6/2012 1:06:01 AM
ChaseBoist posted...
Bad0Companny posted...
Go to the BO2 tournament at the local walmart with my brother at ten. Wreck some noobs, maybe win, maybe lose. When it gets to midnight, start the Steam download remotely while I wait in line with my brother. When he is done go home and play till 1pm, go to physics, get back home at 3 and play till 6:30, go to political science for a bit then leave early to go to a meeting about early college, get out at 9, and crash because I have highschool the next morning.

Jesus what a nerd. What kind of idiot stays up that long?

I don't sleep well, so it doesn't really hurt me to stay up.
---
Steam & XBL - xNo L1m1tZx, Origin - xNoL1m1tZx
Currently playing BF3, Recon only, go ahead, cry some more.
#53matrix0523Posted 11/6/2012 1:07:34 AM
Bad0Companny posted...
ChaseBoist posted...
Bad0Companny posted...
Go to the BO2 tournament at the local walmart with my brother at ten. Wreck some noobs, maybe win, maybe lose. When it gets to midnight, start the Steam download remotely while I wait in line with my brother. When he is done go home and play till 1pm, go to physics, get back home at 3 and play till 6:30, go to political science for a bit then leave early to go to a meeting about early college, get out at 9, and crash because I have highschool the next morning.

Alright, I have to give you respect for responding so calmly to that douche bag.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good competitive player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie - Swag - http://i.minus.com/ibggb1JPB7mzmo.jpg
#54AerotobiPosted 11/6/2012 2:00:38 AM
Probably pubstomping/zombies with you (Zach) and anyone else down to play on the east coast until sleep deprivation starts to affect how well I play.
---
Gamertag: Szi JC [MW3 100.0 W/L Club]
Current Playlist: Nothing.
#55Scottydont19Posted 11/6/2012 2:49:44 AM(edited)
I'm taking the night off of work, so I'm gonna leave around 10pm because it takes about 30 mins to get to GS. Get my game some time after 12, and then go home and play domination until 10am or so. Then wait till the weekend and play all day, both days, for that double exp.

Athleticsfan3 posted...
My plan of action will be a sequence of events that will occur over the next month or so.

Sleep, not buy the game, read on here the first couple of days of how good this game is, then read everyone bi*** about how bad the game is, wait for everyone to start asking when the next fail installment of cod is out.

You're soo cool and hip. I wish I was as cool as you and could come up with such an original and innovative statement like this.
#56ChaseBoistPosted 11/6/2012 3:20:31 AM
matrix0523 posted...
Bad0Companny posted...
ChaseBoist posted...
Bad0Companny posted...

Alright, I have to give you respect for responding so calmly to that douche bag.

Madgirl
#57iwanacobraR2000Posted 11/6/2012 4:23:42 AM
Pick up a couple red bulls before work, work til twelve, haul a** over to gamestop, wait in line making fun of dumb parents waiting in line with their squeaker brat children, maybe try to convince them that sesame street game for kinect would be a much better choice for such impressionable young children over the cesspool that is the online community, grab my copy, run home and play till I'm tired.
---
In my experience, juggalo is a seven letter word that means "I can't spell the word psycho properly and enjoy terrible music
#58BrostadaPosted 11/6/2012 4:26:11 AM
I have to open at 430 plus I ordered it through amazon. But meh its whatever.
---
GT: Hobo Ryu
#59Erupt50Posted 11/6/2012 5:04:13 AM
I see no point in getting there early. The line always goes very fast after they start giving them out. Waiting in the cold for 2-3 hours means you'll the get the game maybe 10-15 minutes earlier than someone who shows up at 11:50.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#60sithgod513Posted 11/6/2012 6:06:39 AM
I got lucky and have tuesday and wednesday off work, and I work third shift so monday night im able to go to the midnight release, no real plans other than getting the game, I have plenty of good drinks at my home and I dont really eat while I game, maybe some beef jerky or something lol.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.