Predict the first weapons to be called OP.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Predict the first weapons to be called OP.

User Info: parkourboybryan

parkourboybryan
4 years ago#1
KSG: Its always a OHK, but you need good aim, something tells me though that there'll be that one player with great accuracy and that will spark the OP talk.
Skorpion EVO III: With a fire rate of <1000 RPM and moderate recoil, I can see it already. Doesn't matter if it does the least damage, people will complain about the ROF.
MSMC: Calling It.
M27: Doesn't matter if it does low damage, it'll be called OP because of the lack of recoil.

Note: I don't think any weapons are OP based on what I've seen, these are just the first ones I think will be accused.

What are your thoughts?
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2

User Info: zxrax_alt_1

zxrax_alt_1
4 years ago#2
M8.
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
4 years ago#3
All of the shotguns will get called OP, then they will get nerfed and be useless, thus defeating the purpose of shotguns entirely.
Want a BF3 Premium code? PM me.

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#4
M8A1 or Chicom
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone

User Info: zerooriginal

zerooriginal
4 years ago#5
FAL OSW with Select Fire

User Info: Kwizxx

Kwizxx
4 years ago#6
Type 25. I'm afraid they're going to go the way of the famas and make it a 3-4 hit kill. Hopefully, it'll be a 4-5 or a 4 hit at all ranges.

And there are always a number of people who complain about shotguns. I can't wait to use the KSG just to hear the rage cams.

User Info: SteveBob

SteveBob
4 years ago#7
Looking at the stats revealed so far I'm saying the M8. People are saying it kills in 3 bullets which is not even a full burst and if that's true it's gonna be amazing with its low recoil.

The MTAR will probs be used a hell of a lot and will be top tier but I doubt people will cry too much because it seems like it'll be unlocked early and have some recoil.

AN-94 will probs be a gun that is loved by AK fans and good players who don't spray. Apparently 900 RPM on those first 2 bullets. Win.
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104

User Info: badrwb

badrwb
4 years ago#8
id say the KSG and the AN94 saw some gameplay for that man its like no recoil shots like a lazer and had pretty good damage he was dropping ppl XD
3DS: 4038-6626-5003

User Info: Ice Weasel

Ice Weasel
4 years ago#9
SteveBob posted...
Looking at the stats revealed so far I'm saying the M8. People are saying it kills in 3 bullets which is not even a full burst and if that's true it's gonna be amazing with its low recoil.

There's a huge difference with guns like that when playing online vs. offline or local though. I imagine for a lot of people it will not be that great, (just like the Type-95 in MW 3 - it was either overpowered or useless depending on your connection).

User Info: window323

window323
4 years ago#10
M27
PSN: window323
"riot shield." - VicvicV1cVicVic
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Predict the first weapons to be called OP.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM