I might be a virgin, but at least I don't have to deal with this crap.

#11I_RUN_NYPosted 11/6/2012 1:16:31 PM
ITT: Ignorant idiots who didn't bother to check the video uploader's page.

Its a prank channel. The video is a joke.
#12darkshadowmasterPosted 11/6/2012 1:21:09 PM
I_RUN_NY posted...
ITT: Ignorant idiots who didn't bother to check the video uploader's page.

Its a prank channel. The video is a joke.

Yea, just watched it.
She was cute.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#13Heroicmedic92Posted 11/6/2012 1:30:24 PM
Honestly looks like a set up.

If a girl needs you to abandon all of your games then maybe you should just find another one that appreciates you for what you are
#14sineater912Posted 11/6/2012 1:33:44 PM
I was great at video game like Golden Eye and Halo 1. Ever sense I started getting laid my gaming skills are not what they used to be. I went from being a great player to just an ok player who at least can go positive.
---
snake beater
#15ChaseBoistPosted 11/6/2012 2:31:31 PM
Every time something about a girlfriend or being a virgin is brought up, a bunch of nerds go on pretending like they have girlfriends or have actually been laid.

Its sad, but it happens literally every time I see a post like this.
#16activematxPosted 11/6/2012 2:41:12 PM
Please post more about this A-sexual nature of yours. Does this mean, you don't errr.... you know.... with yourself?
#17Plot_AlmightyPosted 11/6/2012 2:51:32 PM
activematx posted...
Please post more about this A-sexual nature of yours. Does this mean, you don't errr.... you know.... with yourself?

Asexuality is an odd orientation, though rapidly recognized orientation. Same as homo, bi, and hetero. Its, in a nut shell, lack of sexual interest in either men or women. Asexuals might be interested in having "personal" time, but they aren't inclined to have that kind of time with another person. Make sense?
#18fatclemenzaPosted 11/6/2012 2:54:21 PM
Every time something about a girlfriend or being a virgin is brought up, a bunch of nerds go on pretending like they have girlfriends or have actually been laid.

Everyone on GFAQs has a girlfriend when its convenient for them.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#19KabtheMentatPosted 11/6/2012 2:54:53 PM(edited)
activematx posted...

Asexuality is an odd orientation, though rapidly recognized orientation. Same as homo, bi, and hetero. Its, in a nut shell, lack of sexual interest in either men or women. Asexuals might be interested in having "personal" time, but they aren't inclined to have that kind of time with another person. Make sense?

Not really.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
#20angrybirdsdudePosted 11/6/2012 2:55:52 PM
fatclemenza posted...

Everyone on GFAQs has a girlfriend when its convenient for them.

i can be your gf when it's convenient
---
spread the <3