I might be a virgin, but at least I don't have to deal with this crap.

#21Plot_AlmightyPosted 11/6/2012 2:58:21 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
activematx posted...
Please post more about this A-sexual nature of yours. Does this mean, you don't errr.... you know.... with yourself?

Asexuality is an odd orientation, though rapidly recognized orientation. Same as homo, bi, and hetero. Its, in a nut shell, lack of sexual interest in either men or women. Asexuals might be interested in having "personal" time, but they aren't inclined to have that kind of time with another person. Make sense?

Not really.

Lemme put it simpler then. Human asexuals don't want, desire, or need sex.
#22KabtheMentatPosted 11/6/2012 3:05:35 PM(edited)

Does not compute.

Are you trying to tell me these "asexuals" are actually extraterrestrials from another planet and/or dimension?
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
#23chickenlard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 3:05:18 PM
Plot_Almighty posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
activematx posted...
Please post more about this A-sexual nature of yours. Does this mean, you don't errr.... you know.... with yourself?

Asexuality is an odd orientation, though rapidly recognized orientation. Same as homo, bi, and hetero. Its, in a nut shell, lack of sexual interest in either men or women. Asexuals might be interested in having "personal" time, but they aren't inclined to have that kind of time with another person. Make sense?

Not really.

This is true, I don't ever feel the need for sex.
#24Plot_AlmightyPosted 11/6/2012 3:10:08 PM
chickenlard posted...
Plot_Almighty posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
activematx posted...

Not really.

This is true, I don't ever feel the need for sex.

Isnt it awesome how much more time and brain power you can devote to whatever you want, when youre not obsessing over porking another person?
#25KabtheMentatPosted 11/6/2012 3:13:37 PM(edited)
Can anyone that reads alien tell me what these "people" are saying? I can't make heads or tails of it. I would say it's all Greek, but Greek is a human language.
---
#26chickenlard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 3:14:15 PM
It is awesome, I can go wherever I want and not ever be attracted to another individual, sure I have friends but, that's as far as that goes.
#27Plot_AlmightyPosted 11/6/2012 3:14:35 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Can anyone that reads alien tell me what these "people" are saying? I can't make heads or tails of it. I would say it's all Greek, but Greek is a human language.

If you cant understand that not everyone on this planet wants sex, then don't strain or hurt yourself trying.
#28chickenlard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 3:14:46 PM
KabtheMentat posted...

Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual
#29vigorm0rtisPosted 11/6/2012 3:15:16 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
chickenlard posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVBsUX-zCM

I wouldn't be playing Playstation if she was in my bed.... I'd be all over that I tell you what.

This.
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
#30KabtheMentatPosted 11/6/2012 3:25:54 PM
KabtheMentat posted...

Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual

I don't have the alien runes installed as a font on my laptop, sorry.
---