I might be a virgin, but at least I don't have to deal with this crap.

#41angrybirdsdudePosted 11/6/2012 3:31:19 PM
shiva9999 posted...
Just read this entire topic made me giggle
.. U guys sure are bored..

are you an archeologist
---
spread the <3
#42cheese_game619Posted 11/6/2012 3:34:17 PM
well thats probably a work but im sure its happened irl before

if you're playing games 10 hours a day then thats probably the best thing for you

she shouldnt be abusing that golf club like that though

tc you are asexual because youve accepted that you have no chance with anyone, ever

maybe because you're a monster, or maybe because you're too scared to try

either way if sex stared you in the face without consequences you wouldnt turn it down
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#43zxrax_alt_1Posted 11/6/2012 3:35:06 PM
either way if sex stared you in the face without consequences you wouldnt turn it down

What if it was sex with an individual of the same gender? Or... with a puppy dog?

Be more specific bro
---
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD
#44Jason_HudsonPosted 11/6/2012 3:36:38 PM
Fake they may be (the first one at least), but you can be sure that it happens out there.

Really, before action is taken, the boyfriend needs to look at himself and his gaming time. Is he showing enough attention to his girlfriend? Is he pulling his weight around the house?

It all depends on if there is a fair balance. If there is and still the girlfriend goes off, then it is time to kick that girlfriend out. People need to understand that they can't have (and shouldn't expect) 100% of the attention. Some people unwind with video game playing and use it to get away from the stresses in real life - some of which will be caused by the girlfriend. Taking that away is unfair.

When it is ruining the relationship, then extreme measures are understandable and warranted.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#45r3flexxPosted 11/6/2012 3:37:14 PM
I had a gf for about a year and we split up about a month ago. When we started dating I didn't have an urge to game anymore. As time went on the urge came back and a couple months ago I started to play occasionally. That upset her so long story short we broke up.

Point is, we need to find hot gf's who like to game. It'll be a long search folks.
---
PSN: xFinland(SP games)/l-r3flex-l(MP games)
oh sheesh y'all, 'twas a dream!
#46angrybirdsdudePosted 11/6/2012 3:37:48 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
well thats probably a work but im sure its happened irl before

if you're playing games 10 hours a day then thats probably the best thing for you

she shouldnt be abusing that golf club like that though

tc you are asexual because youve accepted that you have no chance with anyone, ever

maybe because you're a monster, or maybe because you're too scared to try

people that are depressed, malnourished or suffer from other imbalances can have zero sex drive, not that hard to imagine otherwise healthy people could have zero sex drive or attraction or whatever.

(not that asexuality or depression or malnourishment is bad, just using "healthy" as a shortened version of "human adult of normal hormonal/fitness/nourished levels, please don't delete mods)
---
spread the <3
#47PHOENIXZEROPosted 11/6/2012 3:53:55 PM(edited)
Old as hell and IIRC the first one is "fake" and the other the guy probably deserved it for being a dead beat and sounding like an idiot.
---
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.
#48zombiexdeathxPosted 11/6/2012 3:59:46 PM
This fellas,is one of the (many many) reasons i love being gay
---
I AM ABOMINATION
#49strange_guyPosted 11/6/2012 4:42:16 PM
People who stereotype virgins as depressed people are usually depressed because their girlfriends suck and they want to justify their s***y lives.
#50SteveBobPosted 11/6/2012 4:58:05 PM
Lol they clearly have an awesome relationship if they just destroy each other's things when they're upset. Him smashing her laptop is quality though :P
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104