Sadly 360 will have sub-HD and PC will have perfect resolution

#21Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/7/2012 12:51:04 AM
ThankMeNowBLEHH posted...
haha tc BOUGHT a pc. why buy when you can build your own, you save more money that way.

This.

Never buy PC's. Take a 4 hour course on computer hardware if you need to and visit a re-PC or something(re-PC is where I go in Washington State) and just build your own and mount it into any old chassis and you're good to go.

I've built like 3 computers so far. It's a fun hobby. And easy as hell.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#22PixelDaemonPosted 11/7/2012 12:59:58 AM
Not much of a point of playing CoD on PC, but you can. Personally, much better shooters exist on PC for me to care. Natural Selection 2 is deeper, more difficult and much more fun imo.
---
"People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling."
#23joshuadjPosted 11/7/2012 1:53:42 AM
Eternal_Warlord posted...
ThankMeNowBLEHH posted...
haha tc BOUGHT a pc. why buy when you can build your own, you save more money that way.

This.

Never buy PC's. Take a 4 hour course on computer hardware if you need to and visit a re-PC or something(re-PC is where I go in Washington State) and just build your own and mount it into any old chassis and you're good to go.

I've built like 3 computers so far. It's a fun hobby. And easy as hell.

I'm interested in this. Can you further elaborate? How much would it cost in total?
---
bigdaddydmac- I'm done buying Capcom games when they first come out, I'll just wait 3 years for the "COMPLETED" game instead of buying a $60 demo.
#24Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/7/2012 2:33:01 AM
Depends on how good you want the computer to be, whether you buy parts new or used, and the kind of OS you want. If I install an OS it's usually a cheaper kind like Lindows or Redhat.

But the first computer I ever built by replacing parts in an already existing motherboard ran me about 100 dollars.

I had a junker and replaced the Processor, Hard Drive, CD drive, and Video Card.
I also bought it about 3 gigs of ram. Added in a working DVD drive and Disc Burner combo since it had the port but was empty. Added 2 USB drives to it and then I was done. It would have been more expensive but I never actually bought an OS for it I just used a disc I already had, loaded it, and then after about 28 days I would reset my BIOS so I could use it for another month to avoid having to pay for another license.

I never buy a real expensive OS for a computer I build. So basically no Windows lol. Last computer I built had Redhat.

I pretty much owe all of my ability to a computer hardware course I took while earning my GED as well as re-PC for endless computer parts and accessories. Think of it like a gamestop for computers instead of games. New and used, cheap and expensive, but always tested for performance.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#25AyrshorePosted 11/7/2012 2:35:22 AM
Windows is free anyway... ;)
#26DarknessEnvokerPosted 11/7/2012 2:58:46 AM
Big deal, it's just another FPS Activision has crapped out for money.
#27Glockass1Posted 11/7/2012 3:56:45 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
Shikazure posted...
i would much rather have a multiplayer game that runs at 60 frames instead of one with amazing visuals at the bare minimum of 30 frames

Are you implying that PC games are constrained to 30fps?

/BRB, playing BF3 on full settings with over 60fps, MW2 on 100fps, etc

You do know that playing anything over 60FPS is pretty pointless, right?

You do know that COD on 125/250 FPS provides huge benefits right? Oh wait you don't because you're clueless.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#28Ice WeaselPosted 11/7/2012 4:03:50 AM
Lol, amusing PC elitist troll topic for sure. Oh while you're at it TC, have fun playing against the thousands of modders and hackers who will ruin the PC version in about a week.
#29jdak10Posted 11/7/2012 4:07:13 AM
GodXII posted...
360 sub-HD 1040x600
PC HD 1080p, 1440p

I gave up buying COD 360. I bought a high end PC, because sub-HD is not for my life.
You guys, too?

Where is Sony?
---
Watch me douche here!
http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM
#30Glockass1Posted 11/7/2012 4:29:17 AM
Ice Weasel posted...
Lol, amusing PC elitist troll topic for sure. Oh while you're at it TC, have fun playing against the thousands of modders and hackers who will ruin the PC version in about a week.

Because picking a server that an admin frequents is hard =o. Learn to PC game.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1