Sadly 360 will have sub-HD and PC will have perfect resolution

#31Soldier3rdClassPosted 11/7/2012 4:41:13 AM
Shikazure posted...
i would much rather have a multiplayer game that runs at 60 frames instead of one with amazing visuals at the bare minimum of 30 frames

Are you implying that PC games are constrained to 30fps?

/BRB, playing BF3 on full settings with over 60fps, MW2 on 100fps, etc

You do know that playing anything over 60FPS is pretty pointless, right?

Guess I'll just throw away my 120hz monitor then because it is completely useless.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#32hostyle34Posted 11/7/2012 6:07:55 AM
Anyone who says CoD doesnt look any better on a PC hasnt run them side by side. I ran BO side by side and on my PC at max settings, BO is gorgeous, on the 360 its an ugly mess. I actually thought my 360 was set at a low resolution, but alas it wasnt. Shooters on consoles suck, period end of story. Lower resolutions, lower FoV, controller, no dedicated servers, I could go on.
#33Erupt50Posted 11/7/2012 6:15:48 AM
Soldier3rdClass posted...
Shikazure posted...
i would much rather have a multiplayer game that runs at 60 frames instead of one with amazing visuals at the bare minimum of 30 frames

Are you implying that PC games are constrained to 30fps?

/BRB, playing BF3 on full settings with over 60fps, MW2 on 100fps, etc

You do know that playing anything over 60FPS is pretty pointless, right?

Guess I'll just throw away my 120hz monitor then because it is completely useless.

Might as well. I'd try selling it first tho
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#34Ice WeaselPosted 11/7/2012 6:19:53 AM(edited)
Glockass1 posted...
Ice Weasel posted...
Lol, amusing PC elitist troll topic for sure. Oh while you're at it TC, have fun playing against the thousands of modders and hackers who will ruin the PC version in about a week.

Because picking a server that an admin frequents is hard =o. Learn to PC game.

Yeah no thanks. No interest in a dead platform. I am a former PC gamer who smartened up a long time ago. Apparently you never received the memo.
#35JaganMasterPosted 11/7/2012 6:28:38 AM
-I bought a high end PC for CoD

Oh god, that's a good one man. I bet you bought Alienware too right? Remember you gotta get dem blue LEDs to cool down your PC so you can overclock your games for maximum gamer performance. Don't forget to load up on Mountain Dew™ and Doritos™ so you can GAME LIKE A PRO.
#36Glockass1Posted 11/7/2012 6:48:54 AM
Ice Weasel posted...
Glockass1 posted...
Ice Weasel posted...
Lol, amusing PC elitist troll topic for sure. Oh while you're at it TC, have fun playing against the thousands of modders and hackers who will ruin the PC version in about a week.

Because picking a server that an admin frequents is hard =o. Learn to PC game.

Yeah no thanks. No interest in a dead platform. I am a former PC gamer who smartened up a long time ago. Apparently you never received the memo.

LMFAO. Get a clue.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#37skribblzPosted 11/7/2012 7:03:45 AM
The PC is a dead platform? I haven't had a post make me laugh that hard in a long time. Either the poster is a master of hyperbole or is really that ****ing clueless.
---
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."
#38patgd04Posted 11/7/2012 7:10:04 AM
"FOV capped at 80 due to technical limitations on Black Ops 2 PC"
http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/11/06/fov-capped-at-80-due-to-technical-limitations-on-black-ops-2-pc/
---
"You know what all of you better duck, because I'm about to turn left and I don't wanna smack you with my d**k" TFS vegeta
GT patgd2008
#39Glockass1Posted 11/7/2012 7:12:57 AM
patgd04 posted...
"FOV capped at 80 due to technical limitations on Black Ops 2 PC"
http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/11/06/fov-capped-at-80-due-to-technical-limitations-on-black-ops-2-pc/

BO's FOV was capped at 80 too.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#40fatclemenzaPosted 11/7/2012 7:15:24 AM
Its always the same people in every PC topic. My question is, why are they not on the PC board? I'm still wondering why PC gamers even play CoD past 4. There's so many games I would rather play on a good PC than a lame casual console port.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone