Sadly 360 will have sub-HD and PC will have perfect resolution

#41Shah138Posted 11/7/2012 8:25:34 AM
I'm interested in this. Can you further elaborate? How much would it cost in total?

It depends on what parts you buy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sLzTB.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CM6pz.jpg http://i.minus.com/iIOc9KdTGstCq.gif
#42xBrokenxHaloxPosted 11/7/2012 9:23:19 AM
fatclemenza posted...
Its always the same people in every PC topic. My question is, why are they not on the PC board? I'm still wondering why PC gamers even play CoD past 4. There's so many games I would rather play on a good PC than a lame casual console port.

So you can only be on one board? I'm a PC gamer, but CoD and Halo and some of the few games I play on xbox because of friends.
#43darkshadowmasterPosted 11/7/2012 9:28:30 AM
xBrokenxHalox posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Its always the same people in every PC topic. My question is, why are they not on the PC board? I'm still wondering why PC gamers even play CoD past 4. There's so many games I would rather play on a good PC than a lame casual console port.

So you can only be on one board? I'm a PC gamer, but CoD and Halo and some of the few games I play on xbox because of friends.

Same.

The only reason I don't get those games on PC is because all my friends play either 360 or PS3, and I'd like to play with friends.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#44Big_Daddy_TPosted 11/7/2012 9:38:02 AM
r3flexx posted...
Tbh, gaming on console's is 100x better than pc. The pc community just doesn't fit in here. They're elitists who realized they wasted a thousand dollars on a high end pc only to run into the scuzziest community riddled with hackers and noobs screaming h4x every time they run into someone better than them. I feel pity for you.

Your "TBH" is completely based on opinion...100 times better? Where'd you pull that figure out of?
---
3DS FC: 3437-4032-0260
Inbox me if you add me so i can add you
#45B0vrilPosted 11/7/2012 9:40:43 AM
You know there are people in this world that don't even have enough food...

and here you all are arguing over which platform is the best to play video games on....

First world problems, I guess.
#46Ice WeaselPosted 11/7/2012 9:47:48 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
xBrokenxHalox posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Same.

The only reason I don't get those games on PC is because all my friends play either 360 or PS3, and I'd like to play with friends.

Exactly. This is why PC gaming is dead. 90% of the people we all know are playing on consoles. There's a reason why devs such as Epic have pretty much given up on PC. They know where the real money is.
#47torey_caylorPosted 11/7/2012 9:52:06 AM
r3flexx posted...
Tbh, gaming on console's is 100x better than pc. The pc community just doesn't fit in here. They're elitists who realized they wasted a thousand dollars on a high end pc only to run into the scuzziest community riddled with hackers and noobs screaming h4x every time they run into someone better than them. I feel pity for you.

This. And they're always so butthurt and defensive for some reason. I play on the platform i enjoy and never obsess over players playing on other platforms. I guess they have to justify all that wasted money somehow, insulting console players is one of their ways of doing it.

I always had (and still have) gaming capable PC. Now the only game i play on my PC is Diablo 3. I don't think i'll upgrade my rig for the next gen of hardware. Don't want to have anything to do with that butthurt elitist community anymore. Not to mention laying on the couch playing on a big screen with a beer next to me is so much better than slouching on the keyboard all day long.

Haters gonna hate. Butthurt PC elitist gonna be butthurt. Enjoy getting DLC far behind everyone else, no Elite and delayed patches cause they have to put them out on consoles first.
#48darkshadowmasterPosted 11/7/2012 9:54:32 AM
Not to mention laying on the couch playing on a big screen with a beer next to me is so much better than slouching on the keyboard all day long.

I do this with my PC. Not arguing if you want to play Console games or not as I also do, but this argument is about as old as "PS3 HAZ NO GAEMZ'
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#49Rainbow_GnashPosted 11/7/2012 9:55:13 AM
Arcanine2009 posted...
Wii U 720p master race hopefully?

Monster hunter baby yeaaaaah!
---
Always snip, it shaves seconds off of his sprint. He won't have that extra skin creating drag. Plus no girl wants to kiss an aardvark. -BoxTheMuppet
Ponycon
#50GodXII(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 9:55:31 AM
$60 dollars for a game that has sub-hd, framerate, screen tearing? No thanks. Did you ever heard those words "Move on"? That's what I am doing.