Sadly 360 will have sub-HD and PC will have perfect resolution

#51Ice WeaselPosted 11/7/2012 9:57:27 AM
torey_caylor posted...
r3flexx posted...

This. And they're always so butthurt and defensive for some reason. I play on the platform i enjoy and never obsess over players playing on other platforms. I guess they have to justify all that wasted money somehow, insulting console players is one of their ways of doing it.

I always had (and still have) gaming capable PC. Now the only game i play on my PC is Diablo 3. I don't think i'll upgrade my rig for the next gen of hardware. Don't want to have anything to do with that butthurt elitist community anymore. Not to mention laying on the couch playing on a big screen with a beer next to me is so much better than slouching on the keyboard all day long.

Haters gonna hate. Butthurt PC elitist gonna be butthurt. Enjoy getting DLC far behind everyone else, no Elite and delayed patches cause they have to put them out on consoles first.

It's kind of sad but if you notice, it's ALWAYS the PC elitists who start these flame wars. Console gamers would just as soon have nothing to do with another pointless debate, yet PC gamers have this overwhelming urge to lurk on console boards and stir up ****. I guess it's because their own boards are dead and they have nothing better to do.
#52Virtue777Posted 11/7/2012 10:05:59 AM
You guys say PC gaming is dead, yet the most played game in the world right now is a PC exclusive. Confused.
#53CyhortI82Posted 11/7/2012 10:07:40 AM
That's cool, I'm not a graphics whore.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#54B0vrilPosted 11/7/2012 10:11:36 AM
Ice Weasel posted...
torey_caylor posted...
It's kind of sad but if you notice, it's ALWAYS the PC elitists who start these flame wars. Console gamers would just as soon have nothing to do with another pointless debate, yet PC gamers have this overwhelming urge to lurk on console boards and stir up ****. I guess it's because their own boards are dead and they have nothing better to do.

Oh come on, Stop being so blind. If the so called "console gamers" didn't care this topic would have no replies; but instead, they can't wait to rush & make counter arguments.

It's got nothing to do with PC vs console. It's just sad fools on both "sides" desperately trying to prove they have the best product & that anyone else is a moron..

Another shining example of zealous consumerism.
#55Virtue777Posted 11/7/2012 10:20:15 AM
Do I have to pick a side? I love my console/PC exclusives. :( Why can't we all just be friends?

*goes back to playing DOTA 2 and Halo 4 at the same time*
#56Ice WeaselPosted 11/7/2012 10:53:53 AM
B0vril posted...
Ice Weasel posted...
torey_caylor posted...

Oh come on, Stop being so blind. If the so called "console gamers" didn't care this topic would have no replies; but instead, they can't wait to rush & make counter arguments.

It's got nothing to do with PC vs console. It's just sad fools on both "sides" desperately trying to prove they have the best product & that anyone else is a moron..

Another shining example of zealous consumerism.

I said the PC gamers always "start" these wars. Why, I have no idea.
#57RhapsoKnightPosted 11/7/2012 11:15:36 AM
$60 dollars for a game that has sub-hd, framerate, screen tearing? No thanks. Did you ever heard those words "Move on"? That's what I am doing.

Screen tearing? I own MW2 and Black Ops on PS3 and I never saw any kind of screen tearing. Pretty sure CoD is vsync'd on consoles. Either that or the Quake engine does a really good job of minimizing screen tearing at 60 FPS.

Anyway, getting a "high end pc" for CoD is absolutely and completely STUPID. My 2500k/8GB/HD4890 rig maxes out all the CoDs at 92FPS (the default cap), including the crapfest-performance issue ridden that was Black Ops, at 1920x1200.
The 4890 is 4 years old, in case you didn't know.
#58Glockass1Posted 11/7/2012 11:17:43 AM
RhapsoKnight posted...
$60 dollars for a game that has sub-hd, framerate, screen tearing? No thanks. Did you ever heard those words "Move on"? That's what I am doing.

Screen tearing? I own MW2 and Black Ops on PS3 and I never saw any kind of screen tearing. Pretty sure CoD is vsync'd on consoles. Either that or the Quake engine does a really good job of minimizing screen tearing at 60 FPS.

Anyway, getting a "high end pc" for CoD is absolutely and completely STUPID. My 2500k/8GB/HD4890 rig maxes out all the CoDs at 92FPS (the default cap), including the crapfest-performance issue ridden that was Black Ops, at 1920x1200.
The 4890 is 4 years old, in case you didn't know.

Why would you ANY system just to play one game? That's a stupid argument. I play on PC because WoW. That game is amazing. All the other stuff are just there in case I get bored.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#59ShawBrothersPosted 11/7/2012 11:20:56 AM
I'm a big PC gamer but I always get CoD for the consoles. They don't really put any extra effort into the PC version for those with higher end systems. Also with dedicated severs it doesn't make any better. The lag can be just as bad with what you see on consoles and hacking is much bigger problem as well, at least with MW3 it is.
#60patgd04Posted 11/7/2012 12:40:32 PM
Glockass1 posted...
patgd04 posted...
"FOV capped at 80 due to technical limitations on Black Ops 2 PC"
http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/11/06/fov-capped-at-80-due-to-technical-limitations-on-black-ops-2-pc/

BO's FOV was capped at 80 too.

sure somebody will be butthurt about it
---
"You know what all of you better duck, because I'm about to turn left and I don't wanna smack you with my d**k" TFS vegeta
GT patgd2008