lol saiga 12

#11RAIDERof_theARKPosted 11/7/2012 2:41:18 PM
Yea, that dude is terrible...

I'm watching on my phone, but it seemed like he was firing slugs...
---
PSN: RAIDERof_theARK - XBL: RAIDERoftheARK
#12Alexanaxela(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 2:44:13 PM
and it wasn't like he missed any of those 7 shots in the final kill. 7 hitmarkers about 400~ units away using long barrel. Smh

he seemed to have better results just running at them with his knife
---
This is not an act of mercy, this is to teach you the pain of living.
#13Q27Posted 11/7/2012 2:44:28 PM
Seriously, unless you never use shotguns, I don't see how this could be seen as anything other than horrible shotgun usage.
Hipfiring, even with steady aim, isn't going to get you many kills from that far.
#14FlashCannonPosted 11/7/2012 2:45:45 PM
personally i think the gun could to fairly well, now that i realize that open map was probably not the best choice for that weapon. it might do pretty good on maps with lots of cover and houses and such.
---
I lost hope for the perfect videogame when they took child killing out of the first Fable.
GT: YuriPRime01
#15Choleric_LlamaPosted 11/7/2012 2:46:30 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
Yeah, that is not how you use a shotgun.
Those were bots by the way.
Whoever made this video was trying to make it look bad, hipfiring from such long distances like an idiot.

more like trying to show the range of the weapon? And he didn't have to try all that hard to make it look bad. I mean just look at the final killcam. The guy is perhaps ~400 units away and it takes 7 shots

This. All shotguns will kill with no difficulty at knife range. The true test is how quickly they will kill at their maximum range, and what that range is.
---
"If I illegally downloaded all of Will Smith's songs, I wouldn't be arrested for music piracy, I'd be arrested for promoting horrible taste in music."
#16Alexanaxela(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 2:58:55 PM
Seriously, unless you never use shotguns, I don't see how this could be seen as anything other than horrible shotgun usage.
Hipfiring, even with steady aim, isn't going to get you many kills from that far.

the point is, not all those shots were from that far away especially considering the gun is using the attachment to increase the range, and even then if it's taking 5~6 shots to kill even around 600 units, what's the purpose of the weapon?
---
She was a true patriot.
*Salutes*
#17Liquid Snake2Posted 11/7/2012 2:59:09 PM
does your guy yell, "shut up!" after he kills someone?
---
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01
#18LeQuack147Posted 11/7/2012 3:00:42 PM
The gun has a good fire rate, so not killing in 1 shot isn't the death sentence it is with pump actions. I guess we'll have to see how it does once the game is released.
---
Your parents must've been killed by quickscopers or something. And then put into a trickshot montage. -SullyTheStrange
#19Q27Posted 11/7/2012 3:00:51 PM
Semi-auto shotties are the lower range shotguns, but even the pump action & double barrels don't do too well getting kills from these distances.
Shotguns are hitmarker central with the random spread of the pellets, especially from these ridiculous distances for a semi auto being fired this fast.
I just don't see the gun being bad based on this video.
#20Ice WeaselPosted 11/7/2012 3:03:59 PM
ZeroCharge posted...
This pleases me. I didn't want another ****ing Striker.

The SAIGA isn't even close to MW 3's post-nerf Striker. Not many people are going to be using it.