lol saiga 12

#21ZeroChargePosted 11/7/2012 3:08:22 PM
ZeroCharge posted...
This pleases me. I didn't want another ****ing Striker.

The SAIGA isn't even close to MW 3's post-nerf Striker. Not many people are going to be using it.

I know. And it makes me happy. Like I said, I didn't want another ****ing Striker.
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
#22supertomato_13Posted 11/7/2012 3:08:42 PM
If that gun cost 0 points I still wouldn't take it.
---
GT: Bobby Corwen PSN: SUPER-TOMATO_13
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/SUPER-TOMATO_13
#23Ice WeaselPosted 11/7/2012 3:10:05 PM
ZeroCharge posted...
ZeroCharge posted...

The SAIGA isn't even close to MW 3's post-nerf Striker. Not many people are going to be using it.

I know. And it makes me happy. Like I said, I didn't want another ****ing Striker.

I have to admit I abused the crap out of that thing before they nerfed it big time, lol. I swear Treyarch hates shotguns.
#24zerooriginalPosted 11/7/2012 3:10:54 PM
Ice Weasel posted...
ZeroCharge posted...
ZeroCharge posted...

I have to admit I abused the crap out of that thing before they nerfed it big time, lol. I swear Treyarch hates shotguns.

KSG looks good though
#25MrArmageddon8Posted 11/7/2012 3:10:59 PM
Well the guy is using it like it's an Assault Rifle, what do you expect?
#26Alexanaxela(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 3:15:39 PM
Semi-auto shotties are the lower range shotguns, but even the pump action & double barrels don't do too well getting kills from these distances.
Shotguns are hitmarker central with the random spread of the pellets, especially from these ridiculous distances for a semi auto being fired this fast.
I just don't see the gun being bad based on this video.

o_0

1:42 is some ridiculous distance? There's no way that's even over 500 units away which is less range than semi automatic shotguns usually have plus he's using an attachment to increase range. It takes 3 hits to kill the guy, and this is after he had already been shot at least 3 times before
---
I am the man with no name, Zapp Brannigan!
#27SteveBobPosted 11/7/2012 3:16:36 PM
Nothing wrong with it. It's a weapon that can be easily spammed up close with no need to aim precisely. Looks perfectly balanced to me.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
#28Alexanaxela(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 3:17:01 PM
From: MrArmageddon8 | Posted: 11/7/2012 4:10:59 PM | #025
Well the guy is using it like it's an Assault Rifle, what do you expect?

to not take an average of 5 shots to kill people in range?
---
Broken Promise [Dreams]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYUM7h4SVsA
#29SteveBobPosted 11/7/2012 3:23:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPbVeDvyFhU&feature=relmfu

KSG looks awesome. Just wish the guy in the video showed its max range.

Too many people have been spoiled by MW2's AA-12 etc. Looks like the shotguns are finally being handled right.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
#30Q27Posted 11/7/2012 3:26:47 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
o_0

1:42 is some ridiculous distance? There's no way that's even over 500 units away which is less range than semi automatic shotguns usually have plus he's using an attachment to increase range. It takes 3 hits to kill the guy, and this is after he had already been shot at least 3 times before

Yes. Hipfiring from that far & expecting 1HK is ridiculous.