'QuickScoping' needs to be 'nerfed' fast.

#11Akiba69Posted 11/7/2012 6:29:48 PM
ThankMeNowBLEHH posted...
heres how to counter.... oh wait! there is no sleight of hand, there is no quickdraw which means they can use ghost, blind eye, cold blooded, flak jacket.... YUP cant counter them with explosives, there is no recon pro. were done for.

unless we camp!

Could just shoot them in the face.
---
Want a BF3 Premium code? PM me.
#12BlaeuPosted 11/7/2012 6:30:48 PM
Just shoot the guy.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#13BrownPackPosted 11/7/2012 6:30:54 PM
fatclemenza posted...
lol, TC gets owned by players who are intentionally gimping themselves. Let's laugh at him.

THIS SO MUCH. No joke. This is seriously the biggest thing that ruins COD. honestly.

The CoD community will complain about everything and then it will get ruined so much in the next game.

Quickscoping of all things is the last thing that needs to be nerfed. It isn't beneficial in anyway towards yourself, or your team. It's annoying to be killed by quickscopers, yes, but it isn't OP in any sense.

to TC, find something legitimate to complain about.
#14bagmupPosted 11/7/2012 6:33:13 PM
Thats hardly what i'd call quick scoping
---
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup
#15deathtrooper31Posted 11/7/2012 6:34:35 PM
A disgusting tactic. That's why I got the game for zombies!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ&feature=g-all-c
#16fatclemenzaPosted 11/7/2012 6:35:44 PM
lmao JVel
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#17XCWLokiPosted 11/7/2012 6:37:00 PM
Meh, it's just a distraction for the 12 year olds. They will be killed a lot by good players. Not only that...but this was against bots on easy. You could do just as good in Black Ops combat training with its gimped quick scoping.
#18XCWLokiPosted 11/7/2012 6:40:00 PM
Just watched that video with "Let the bodies hit the floor" playing in the background, wow, epic!!1111
#19KillerChristianPosted 11/7/2012 6:41:12 PM
Sniping should just go back how it was in Cod4. I also didn't have a problem with sniping in Blops like most people because it took some time to get good at and it was fine. MW2 and MW3 quickscoping is too fast .
#20MitzeIpikPosted 11/7/2012 6:47:26 PM
Quickscoping was something that treyarch frowned upon I thought? After BO1, they made their intentions known that they wanted to get rid of it, while IW promoted it and wanted to keep it going.

I hated going over my friends house when MW3 came out. his girlfriend lives with him, and she often has her little brother for the weekend. the kids in his mid teens and he's one of those stereotypical trash talkers you hear over the mic. quickscoping is all he does. he runs around with a sniper rifle and when he sees someone, he barely taps the aiming, lets it go and fires. he gets a headshot 80% of the time, before the other guy gets off more than 1-2 rounds from his fully auto weapon
---
This is the Internet, you have the right to spout any idiot nonsense and insults you want. Thankfully, I have the ability to block these idiots.