'QuickScoping' needs to be 'nerfed' fast.

#21DougEInstructorPosted 11/7/2012 7:54:50 PM(edited)
That video was sick and quickscoping is a very hard skill to master.
#22deoxxysPosted 11/7/2012 8:02:52 PM
Saizen13 posted...
It's against bots on easy, lol. Why are you worried?

---
Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that..
#23BrokeMyMonitorPosted 11/7/2012 8:06:52 PM
MitzeIpik posted...
Quickscoping was something that treyarch frowned upon I thought? After BO1, they made their intentions known that they wanted to get rid of it, while IW promoted it and wanted to keep it going.

I hated going over my friends house when MW3 came out. his girlfriend lives with him, and she often has her little brother for the weekend. the kids in his mid teens and he's one of those stereotypical trash talkers you hear over the mic. quickscoping is all he does. he runs around with a sniper rifle and when he sees someone, he barely taps the aiming, lets it go and fires. he gets a headshot 80% of the time, before the other guy gets off more than 1-2 rounds from his fully auto weapon

Sounds like he has better accuracy than you and you're mad because you can't do it. What happens when he misses his shot? Does the other guy stop shooting so he can rechamber his next bullet out of courtesy? No, he gets mowed down.

95% of people that complain about quickscoping get destroyed by someone that's good at it, try it for themselves, suck, and then try to get it nerfed because they aren't good at it.

Did I get that right?
---
I've had so many dreams about making love to Kennen and squirrels you can't even fathom it -Askpeevies
LoL IGN: IbrokemyMONITOR
#24Q27Posted 11/7/2012 8:10:47 PM
bagmup posted...
Thats hardly what i'd call quick scoping

This.
The player is aiming & firing as fast as he can, trying to look cool.
Notice how the video is all chopped up, lots of misses likely occurred.
Regardless, this isn't the auto aim on the target semi-exploit nonsense that is quickscoping.
#25MitzeIpikPosted 11/7/2012 8:10:49 PM
BrokeMyMonitor posted...
MitzeIpik posted...
Quickscoping was something that treyarch frowned upon I thought? After BO1, they made their intentions known that they wanted to get rid of it, while IW promoted it and wanted to keep it going.

I hated going over my friends house when MW3 came out. his girlfriend lives with him, and she often has her little brother for the weekend. the kids in his mid teens and he's one of those stereotypical trash talkers you hear over the mic. quickscoping is all he does. he runs around with a sniper rifle and when he sees someone, he barely taps the aiming, lets it go and fires. he gets a headshot 80% of the time, before the other guy gets off more than 1-2 rounds from his fully auto weapon

Sounds like he has better accuracy than you and you're mad because you can't do it. What happens when he misses his shot? Does the other guy stop shooting so he can rechamber his next bullet out of courtesy? No, he gets mowed down.

95% of people that complain about quickscoping get destroyed by someone that's good at it, try it for themselves, suck, and then try to get it nerfed because they aren't good at it.

Did I get that right?

not even close really. he's exploiting the autoaiming of the game to lock on to the other players head. when he misses, sometimes he manages to run away, sometimes not. and no, he's only beat me once, the first time I played. after that, I realized what a crappy tactic he uses and I know how to avoid it. playing on 2 full teams, it's a bit harder because I don't know which building he's hiding in.

thats a cute little statistic you pulled out of your ass too by the way.
---
This is the Internet, you have the right to spout any idiot nonsense and insults you want. Thankfully, I have the ability to block these idiots.
#26fatclemenzaPosted 11/7/2012 8:12:45 PM
not even close really. he's exploiting the autoaiming of the game

joke poster confirmed
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#27BrokeMyMonitorPosted 11/7/2012 8:13:03 PM
MitzeIpik posted...
he gets a headshot 80% of the time,

pot calling the kettle black, eh?
---
I've had so many dreams about making love to Kennen and squirrels you can't even fathom it -Askpeevies
LoL IGN: IbrokemyMONITOR
#28MitzeIpikPosted 11/7/2012 8:40:26 PM
BrokeMyMonitor posted...
MitzeIpik posted...
he gets a headshot 80% of the time,

pot calling the kettle black, eh?

4 out of 5, 80%. when you're sitting next to him actually watching, you can count
---
This is the Internet, you have the right to spout any idiot nonsense and insults you want. Thankfully, I have the ability to block these idiots.
#29imdwpnPosted 11/7/2012 8:45:06 PM
the guy was playing on recruit (easiest) difficulty with bots they dont shoot u straight away and even when they shoot you they miss 80% of the time

if he played on regular (normal) difficulty he would probably get less than half of those shots in cause they start using claymore grenades they shoot the moment they see you and there accuracy is jumped up from 20% to 60% trust me i know i tried lol
---
A bio weapon...GUYVER!
PSN: TeNcHu-_-aSaSsIn
#30Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/7/2012 8:51:39 PM
That video sucked. Who makes a montage of killing easy bots? The editing sucked, the gameplay sucked, the music sucked cause it drowned out the game sounds and worst of all it was douche music. That's right. Douche music.

What's all this about Quickscoping, then?
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST