'QuickScoping' needs to be 'nerfed' fast.

#31lolcharizardPosted 11/7/2012 8:57:25 PM
DougEInstructor posted...
That video was sick and quickscoping is a very hard skill to master.

Quickscoping, especially on easy bots, takes true skill if the person playing was a disabled chimpanzee that got drunk.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#32GevousPosted 11/7/2012 8:57:50 PM
1:00 there is a night map, yes!
---
Owner of the account Blurninja, who was closed in an account bet.
#33Majik25Posted 11/7/2012 9:05:22 PM
He is drag scoping on low level bots. 9/10 he would have died against a real player.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#34JVel91Posted 11/7/2012 9:08:58 PM
JVel91 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lmao get owned kid.
---
EMS
#35High_WarlordPosted 11/7/2012 10:20:27 PM
XCWLoki posted...
Just watched that video with "Let the bodies hit the floor" playing in the background, wow, epic!!1111

The song is just called "Bodies", bro. :(
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#36ChaseBoistPosted 11/7/2012 11:12:26 PM
BrokeMyMonitor posted...
MitzeIpik posted...
Quickscoping was something that treyarch frowned upon I thought? After BO1, they made their intentions known that they wanted to get rid of it, while IW promoted it and wanted to keep it going.

I hated going over my friends house when MW3 came out. his girlfriend lives with him, and she often has her little brother for the weekend. the kids in his mid teens and he's one of those stereotypical trash talkers you hear over the mic. quickscoping is all he does. he runs around with a sniper rifle and when he sees someone, he barely taps the aiming, lets it go and fires. he gets a headshot 80% of the time, before the other guy gets off more than 1-2 rounds from his fully auto weapon

Sounds like he has better accuracy than you and you're mad because you can't do it. What happens when he misses his shot? Does the other guy stop shooting so he can rechamber his next bullet out of courtesy? No, he gets mowed down.

95% of people that complain about quickscoping get destroyed by someone that's good at it, try it for themselves, suck, and then try to get it nerfed because they aren't good at it.

Did I get that right?
#37JohnWall32Posted 11/7/2012 11:32:33 PM
take out auto aim and that would solve the prob...of course all you bad players need auto aiming to go 1:1...LOL
#38NinersFan1977Posted 11/7/2012 11:33:11 PM
I don't understand why they allow it in the first place. I understand that it's not easy to do but cmon.

It started as an exploit and now it is a strategy.

This
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10
#39Krazoa2Posted 11/7/2012 11:53:27 PM
JVel91 posted...
JVel91 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lmao get owned kid.

But what did you say? D:
#40jdak10Posted 11/8/2012 12:39:00 AM
ChaseBoist posted...
BrokeMyMonitor posted...
MitzeIpik posted...
Quickscoping was something that treyarch frowned upon I thought? After BO1, they made their intentions known that they wanted to get rid of it, while IW promoted it and wanted to keep it going.

I hated going over my friends house when MW3 came out. his girlfriend lives with him, and she often has her little brother for the weekend. the kids in his mid teens and he's one of those stereotypical trash talkers you hear over the mic. quickscoping is all he does. he runs around with a sniper rifle and when he sees someone, he barely taps the aiming, lets it go and fires. he gets a headshot 80% of the time, before the other guy gets off more than 1-2 rounds from his fully auto weapon

Sounds like he has better accuracy than you and you're mad because you can't do it. What happens when he misses his shot? Does the other guy stop shooting so he can rechamber his next bullet out of courtesy? No, he gets mowed down.

95% of people that complain about quickscoping get destroyed by someone that's good at it, try it for themselves, suck, and then try to get it nerfed because they aren't good at it.

Did I get that right?

Yes
---
Watch me douche here!
http://youtu.be/Az6GudnYiTM