Halo:CE gave CoD its core gameplay and thus, Black Ops 2 already has Halo stuff.

#11jumbocatPosted 11/8/2012 9:22:00 PM
I loved Goldeneye as a kid, but it has really really dated.
---
ED
AC
#12ZephyrSSXPosted 11/8/2012 9:23:14 PM
I was born in '88. Take off the rose goggles.
---
Of course I'm the type of kid that hates mainstream crap so that's where I'm coming from - "slipknotrox765"
#13_HahaaE_Posted 11/8/2012 9:24:00 PM
GE may be outdated, but it's still a hell of a lot of fun. Same with Doom, Duke Nukem and Area 51.
---
MKSC: 27 WR's :: SC World Champion
SMB3 GBA: 21 WR's
#14fatclemenzaPosted 11/8/2012 9:24:34 PM
I still play both. In fact I'm playing PD right now doing a Dark License to Kill Playthrough, which is hard as hell thanks to the Xbox controller.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#15GevousPosted 11/8/2012 9:25:14 PM
Golden Eye was great, however it does get overrated a lot.
---
Owner of the account Blurninja, who was closed in an account bet.
#16shiva9999Posted 11/8/2012 9:30:41 PM
darealest47 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Regenerating health.
One touch melee.
One touch grenades.
Two weapon system controlled by one button.

Halo 2 established online console multilayer along with emblems and perks.

Halo 3 introduced Theater and Screenshots.

So to everyone saying "lol it would be funny if CoD got Halo stuff, since Halo got CoD stuff", you're behind, bro.

Goldeneye > Halo
You're behind bro

yup
---
Cool gamer Gurl here ps3/360 player im into FPS/RPG games let me know if u wanna add me both console ;)
#17VALikimlavPosted 11/8/2012 9:45:45 PM
None of those old games had anything the OP mentioned. And if I recall correctly, the first Call of Duty required you to select grenades separately. And it definitely didn't have regenerating health. Call of Duty copied Halo in a lot of ways.
#18SteveBobPosted 11/8/2012 10:00:37 PM
Halo 2 established online console multilayer

This is the most stupid part of the entire topic.

Either way, Halo didn't bring anything worthwhile to console FPS that wasn't already in other games. IMO it's overrated trash.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
#19BrooklynsOwnPosted 11/8/2012 10:03:34 PM
GoldenEye is what opened the flood gates for FPS multiplayer.. everybody seen how fun it can be.. if done correctly.. i mean i remember playing 4 player splitscreen matches all night long at sleep overs every weekend.. such great game modes.. rockets only.. slappers only.. one hit kill.. man with the golden gun.. power weapons.. plus great maps... complex.. library.. facility.. temple.. awww man.. you can close off part of the maps.. or open it entirely.. secret door ways to sneak up behind.. placing proximity mines on the other side of the door ways... awww man..

whoever said GOLDEN EYE is boring.. never actually played it in its hay day.. when it was the top of the line graphics.. gameplay.. etc.. that game was classic.. no way to explain it.. the first time my friend got it.. i saw it and was so hooked..
---
Trick to show you how much the Brain is programmed.. Draw the number six.. while rotating your right leg clockwise.. Your brain will not let it happen..
#20FeelMyBladePosted 11/8/2012 10:08:23 PM
I hated complex though.
It makes mw3 maps look awesome.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-32
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 5, Given:9