Halo:CE gave CoD its core gameplay and thus, Black Ops 2 already has Halo stuff.

#61LoshadtPosted 11/13/2012 2:55:49 PM(edited)
Oh man! I forgot to turn off my sarcasm.
Sorry, Windows XP is a outdated PoS. As with most old school games. Software just doesn't age as well as some want it to. Sure, pay respects. But don't try and sell me a game that is inferior due to it being outdated.

Outdated carries a different definition with video games than it does with an operating system. The only aspects it is outdated in are graphics and controls.

They also have Halo on the PC dipstick. You just really are missing a Y chromosome huh?

Dark Souls is also on PC now, doesn't mean it's a PC quality game.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#62Hnter2200Posted 11/13/2012 3:00:19 PM
Loshadt posted...
Oh man! I forgot to turn off my sarcasm.
Sorry, Windows XP is a outdated PoS. As with most old school games. Software just doesn't age as well as some want it to. Sure, pay respects. But don't try and sell me a game that is inferior due to it being outdated.

Outdated carries a different definition with video games than it does with an operating system. The only aspects it is outdated in are graphics and controls.

They also have Halo on the PC dipstick. You just really are missing a Y chromosome huh?

Dark Souls is also on PC now, doesn't mean it's a PC quality game.

Crysis is now on consoles. I remeber when PCs weren't even quality enough for that. Try again. Oh Half-Life is also on Consoles too. For several years now.
---
GT and PSN: Hnter2200
#63LoshadtPosted 11/13/2012 3:03:32 PM
Crysis is now on consoles. I remeber when PCs weren't even quality enough for that. Try again. Oh Half-Life is also on Consoles too. For several years now.

Obviously I'll have to spell it out for you using smaller words. A port is not the same thing as a platform-specific game.

Dark Souls is first and foremost a console game, it's just playable on PC. Crysis is a PC game that is playable on consoles (albeit very poorly).
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#64TheIastspartanPosted 11/13/2012 3:03:51 PM
The amount of mad in this topic is hilarious. TC is completely right.
#65OhHeyltsYouPosted 11/13/2012 3:06:31 PM
robulastage posted...
BrooklynsOwn posted...
GoldenEye is what opened the flood gates for FPS multiplayer.. everybody seen how fun it can be.. if done correctly.. i mean i remember playing 4 player splitscreen matches all night long at sleep overs every weekend.. such great game modes.. rockets only.. slappers only.. one hit kill.. man with the golden gun.. power weapons.. plus great maps... complex.. library.. facility.. temple.. awww man.. you can close off part of the maps.. or open it entirely.. secret door ways to sneak up behind.. placing proximity mines on the other side of the door ways... awww man..

whoever said GOLDEN EYE is boring.. never actually played it in its hay day.. when it was the top of the line graphics.. gameplay.. etc.. that game was classic.. no way to explain it.. the first time my friend got it.. i saw it and was so hooked..

Good! Then listen up! My favorite RAPIDASH... It...cute...lovely...
smart...plus...amazing...you think so?...oh yes...it...stunning...
kindly...love it! Hug it...when...sleeping...warm and cuddly...
spectacular...ravishing... ...Oops! Look at the time! I kept you
too long! Thanks for hearing me out! I want you to have this.

Where's my bike voucher? >:(
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn
#66Wookie_Is_Back(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 1:39:41 AM
bump
#67hehehahePosted 11/15/2012 2:01:10 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Regenerating health.
One touch melee.
One touch grenades.
Two weapon system controlled by one button.

Halo 2 established online console multilayer along with emblems and perks.

Halo 3 introduced Theater and Screenshots.

So to everyone saying "lol it would be funny if CoD got Halo stuff, since Halo got CoD stuff", you're behind, bro.

You summed up everything that makes FPS easy mode, congrats. I remember back in the day when you actually had to watch your life and micro your melee attacks with ranged, and by back in the day I mean Half-Life, or Natural Selection. Also, to whoever said "Halo 2 brought FPS to consoles", that may be the dumbest thing I've read today, I'm not going to even explain why
---
Keep on keepin on
#68spanishbobPosted 11/15/2012 2:04:55 AM
Loshadt posted...
I'll admit that the day I stop using Windows XP!

Why wouldn't you just switch to Windows 7 though? Do you enjoy not being able to use DX11 or more than 4GB of RAM?

/presuminghe'stalkingabout32bitOS
#69Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/15/2012 2:07:06 AM
darealest47 posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
darealest47 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Regenerating health.
One touch melee.
One touch grenades.
Two weapon system controlled by one button.

Halo 2 established online console multilayer along with emblems and perks.

Halo 3 introduced Theater and Screenshots.

So to everyone saying "lol it would be funny if CoD got Halo stuff, since Halo got CoD stuff", you're behind, bro.

Goldeneye > Halo
You're behind bro

GoldenEye is crap, like Perfect Dark. No one even plays PDHD despite all claims of GE and PD being so amazing.

The games are old guys. It's OK to admit they're outdated crap.

You can tell when somebody is born in the late 2000s when they say bogus crap like this lol

This^

Those games may be old, and some of them can show it, but really they had great semi-simplistic multiplayers that were quite fun to play. And not many play PDHD because they didn't really make a good online MP for it. Otherwise PD had a mulitplayer that was actually quite more customizable than games that came after it. How many games did it take before FPSs had bots that can play with/against you in MP? Also how many FPSs allowed customizing the look/personality of bots?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#70FaDRainPosted 11/15/2012 2:25:22 AM
Hnter2200 posted...
Loshadt posted...
Halo is the only reason CoD ever came to consoles you moron. All you Adults that have been around for everything really forgot what made the FPS on consoles what it is today. Pay respect to the first PC quality shooter on consoles. It wasnt CoD. It was Halo. Get over it guys. It's been 11 freaking years.

If it was a PC quality shooter, it wouldn't be on consoles.

EDIT: also Halo was being developed on Mac before Microsoft took interest. Don't be a dipstick by saying stuff you have no clue about.

It wasn't an FPS back when it was meant for the Mac.