Average age of people who plan on playing online?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Average age of people who plan on playing online?
3 years ago#1
Hello! This is just a curiosity that I have, and I am sure that others share it.
Thanks

EDIT: Request Mod to delete this thread. A poll edition has replaced it, thanks!
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
(edited by Dyinglegacy)
3 years ago#2
---
I lost hope for the perfect videogame when they took child killing out of the first Fable.
GT: YuriPRime01
3 years ago#3
27 in human years
3 years ago#4
Last time I jokingly stated that I was 8, I got suspended or warned.

So. . . I'll just say that I'm the minimum age for a GFAQs user.
3 years ago#5
Most people will age 18 will the maturity of a ten year old
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
3 years ago#6
Ah. It's been a long time since I checked the ToS. It's what, 13 I think? Not sure.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
3 years ago#7
21 years young.
3 years ago#8
78! I'll get you, sonny!

Back in my day, we didn't have Sexbox live. For multiplayer, we used to run around outside and throw rocks at one another. If you got hit in the head or the face, you were out! None of this "respawning" stuff... you were unconscious. Back then Noobs were called boobs, and fanboys kept their mouths shut for a lack of teeth due to being blasted in the face with rocks during our "multiplayer" sessions.

Those were the days!
3 years ago#9
But im not the stereotypical teen on live.
---
To be left blank...Oh wait
3 years ago#10
19 on Veterans Day.
---
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Average age of people who plan on playing online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived