Average age of people who plan on playing online?

#21Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:16:46 AM
theLongR0D posted...
29; however I get called "son" all of the time, so I venture to guess the average age is relatively high. Its also very odd that the older generations are so immature and have such high pitched, whiny voices.

It has been my observation that voice pitch is not always an infallible determinative factor of ones age. I have heard 14 year old people that sound like Barry White lol!
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#22FlashCannonPosted 11/9/2012 7:18:28 AM
Dyinglegacy posted...
slipknotrox765 posted...
This would've worked better as a poll

You are undoubtedly correct my good friend; however, I am not sure how to do a poll. Would someone kindly inform me on the procedure? Forgive my ignorance.

when you go to create a new topic it should be towards the upper right, you'll see it, you can click on it, it will switch your new topic to a poll topic.
---
I lost hope for the perfect videogame when they took child killing out of the first Fable.
GT: YuriPRime01
#23Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:27:22 AM
FlashCannon posted...
Dyinglegacy posted...
slipknotrox765 posted...
This would've worked better as a poll

You are undoubtedly correct my good friend; however, I am not sure how to do a poll. Would someone kindly inform me on the procedure? Forgive my ignorance.

when you go to create a new topic it should be towards the upper right, you'll see it, you can click on it, it will switch your new topic to a poll topic.

Thank you, I have created a poll edition. Please direct further comments to the poll edition. Would a mod care to remove this thread?
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."