Is the OP Blackbird back in this one?

#1Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 11/9/2012 6:57:29 AM
It destroyed BO1 imo. Cannot be shot down and you could see which direction they were facing. You were pretty much guaranteed at least a 3KDR as soon as you got one up. If you were on the receiving end, you couldn't get 4 kills for a Countrr UAV before you got mowed down by the whole enemy team.

Obviously broken, is it returning in this one? Kinda determines whether I buy it or not.
---
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 11/9/2012 6:58:17 AM
Yes, Orbital VSAT.

My killstreaks:
UAV>CUAV>VSAT
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#36unc4nPosted 11/9/2012 7:00:07 AM
Yes, the Orbital VSAT. It shows enemy position and direction on mini map.
#4vetsniper22Posted 11/9/2012 7:00:27 AM
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
It destroyed BO1 imo. Cannot be shot down and you could see which direction they were facing. You were pretty much guaranteed at least a 3KDR as soon as you got one up. If you were on the receiving end, you couldn't get 4 kills for a Countrr UAV before you got mowed down by the whole enemy team.

Obviously broken, is it returning in this one? Kinda determines whether I buy it or not.

Can't tell if serious.
Good players can kill other people with them knowing their position. Get better?
---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
#5ShadowUmbreon42Posted 11/9/2012 7:03:57 AM

tc is ghost camper
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 You should go sub. Digimon World Dusk FC 0991-5020-3268
#6xXYOLOx420XxPosted 11/9/2012 7:04:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7vetsniper22Posted 11/9/2012 7:05:01 AM
xXYOLOx420Xx posted...
vetsniper22 posted...

Can't tell if serious.
Good players can kill dumb, epileptic, skilless 4-year-olds with them knowing their position. Get better?

Fix'd.

Can't tell if serious again.

That alone is majority of bad players you find online. Unless you are a ghost camper hiding, you should be able to get at least four kills for a C-UAV. And that's easy.
---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
#8darkshadowmasterPosted 11/9/2012 7:06:05 AM
I will say it does suck that they get to see the direction they are looking too. It probably wouldn't get that much rage if it just had a live feed of where they were as the dots rather than live feed of where they are and where they are looking.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#9fatclemenzaPosted 11/9/2012 7:22:53 AM
My advice to you: Don't be bad and give up 8 kill streaks. In this game, its more like an 11-12 kill streak in TDM, or a 20+ streak without objective help in those modes. If you're constantly letting players get those streaks, you need to change up your game. Worst case scenario, keep a CUAV in your pocket if you fear the VSAT so much.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/GoldeneyeLegacy
#10billnye69Posted 11/9/2012 7:31:44 AM
fatclemenza posted...
My advice to you: Don't be bad and give up 8 kill streaks.

Such a stupid statement. How the hell is he suppose to control the skill level of randoms?
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.