Is the OP Blackbird back in this one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Is the OP Blackbird back in this one?

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
4 years ago#1
It destroyed BO1 imo. Cannot be shot down and you could see which direction they were facing. You were pretty much guaranteed at least a 3KDR as soon as you got one up. If you were on the receiving end, you couldn't get 4 kills for a Countrr UAV before you got mowed down by the whole enemy team.

Obviously broken, is it returning in this one? Kinda determines whether I buy it or not.
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#2
Yes, Orbital VSAT.

My killstreaks:
UAV>CUAV>VSAT
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: 6unc4n

6unc4n
4 years ago#3
Yes, the Orbital VSAT. It shows enemy position and direction on mini map.

User Info: vetsniper22

vetsniper22
4 years ago#4
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
It destroyed BO1 imo. Cannot be shot down and you could see which direction they were facing. You were pretty much guaranteed at least a 3KDR as soon as you got one up. If you were on the receiving end, you couldn't get 4 kills for a Countrr UAV before you got mowed down by the whole enemy team.

Obviously broken, is it returning in this one? Kinda determines whether I buy it or not.

Can't tell if serious.
Good players can kill other people with them knowing their position. Get better?
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---

User Info: ShadowUmbreon42

ShadowUmbreon42
4 years ago#5

tc is ghost camper
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 You should go sub. Digimon World Dusk FC 0991-5020-3268
(message deleted)

User Info: vetsniper22

vetsniper22
4 years ago#7
xXYOLOx420Xx posted...
vetsniper22 posted...

Can't tell if serious.
Good players can kill dumb, epileptic, skilless 4-year-olds with them knowing their position. Get better?

Fix'd.

Can't tell if serious again.

That alone is majority of bad players you find online. Unless you are a ghost camper hiding, you should be able to get at least four kills for a C-UAV. And that's easy.
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#8
I will say it does suck that they get to see the direction they are looking too. It probably wouldn't get that much rage if it just had a live feed of where they were as the dots rather than live feed of where they are and where they are looking.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#9
My advice to you: Don't be bad and give up 8 kill streaks. In this game, its more like an 11-12 kill streak in TDM, or a 20+ streak without objective help in those modes. If you're constantly letting players get those streaks, you need to change up your game. Worst case scenario, keep a CUAV in your pocket if you fear the VSAT so much.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/GoldeneyeLegacy

User Info: billnye69

billnye69
4 years ago#10
fatclemenza posted...
My advice to you: Don't be bad and give up 8 kill streaks.

Such a stupid statement. How the hell is he suppose to control the skill level of randoms?
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Is the OP Blackbird back in this one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM