Is the OP Blackbird back in this one?

#11fatclemenzaPosted 11/9/2012 8:36:29 AM
billnye69 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
My advice to you: Don't be bad and give up 8 kill streaks.

Such a stupid statement. How the hell is he suppose to control the skill level of randoms?

Hunt down the guy on the streak and kill him? If people are putting up blackbirds against you with any consistency, you're doing something wrong. It didn't happen to me in Blops any more than 10 times, probably less. That's across about 18 days of game time.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/GoldeneyeLegacy
#12billnye69Posted 11/9/2012 8:44:26 AM
fatclemenza posted...
billnye69 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Such a stupid statement. How the hell is he suppose to control the skill level of randoms?

Hunt down the guy on the streak and kill him? If people are putting up blackbirds against you with any consistency, you're doing something wrong. It didn't happen to me in Blops any more than 10 times, probably less. That's across about 18 days of game time.

How is he suppose to know who is putting up Blackbirds? Some are going to come from care packages which isn't even going to take 8 kills.
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#13HaganPosted 11/9/2012 8:47:17 AM
Not sure if srs, but as other people said the bb in bo was perfect, if you fear it so much pay attention to enemy players streaks and kill them, and keep a cuav on you.
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#14fatclemenzaPosted 11/9/2012 8:47:48 AM
Care package Blackbirds aren't common enough to worry about. Again, keep a CUAV on hand if you're so paranoid of the other team getting a Blackbird.

Its easy to tell who on the other team is getting one. Just look for who shows up in the kill feed alot or who is up on the scoreboard.

I shouldn't have to explain basic concepts like this
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/GoldeneyeLegacy
#15Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/9/2012 8:48:42 AM
fatclemenza posted...
billnye69 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

That sounds a bit...low

You either pub stomp with a group or you're godly and playing bad players
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#16d3dsightPosted 11/9/2012 8:48:47 AM
So, what's the cutoff fatclemenza? What is the highest killstreak you let other players get before you shut them down every time time? You only let players get Blackbirds 10 times or less...those were an 8 streak? What about 7? 6? 5? Could people even earn UAVs against you?
#17destructoclausPosted 11/9/2012 8:52:42 AM(edited)
I can't believe there are people that cry about the blackbird. Sorry, TC, but if you were seeing it half as often as you seem to claim, then you really suck at the game. My guess is that you saw the blackbird just as much as everyone else but you're complaining about it because you were never able to get one on your own. It wasn't anywhere near overpowered. When one is up against you, use a CUAV if it really makes you that angry. You'll make the person with the Blackbird angrier by using your CUAV than they'll make you by using the blackbird, I guarantee it. It's not like the thing is out there for long or people have it every game. It doesn't show up anywhere NEAR enough to be "ruining the game". Just be cautious and don't sprint blindly around corners like you probably do when one's up.

tl;dr: Play better, stop crying, and grow up, TC.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#18Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/9/2012 8:52:34 AM
d3dsight posted...
So, what's the cutoff fatclemenza? What is the highest killstreak you let other players get before you shut them down every time time? You only let players get Blackbirds 10 times or less...those were an 8 streak? What about 7? 6? 5? Could people even earn UAVs against you?

*pops head in the background*

...Y, y, yeah!
---
#19Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/9/2012 8:55:24 AM
I don't think people should cry about the Blackbird

but people in this topic are fooling themselves if they don't think it's godly

Blackbird often meant choppers and dogs, and friends getting their BB's and dogs.

CUAV's can also be shot down very quickly, so I have to kind of roll my eyes when people act as if it's the end all be all to this godly streak
---
#20Faust_8Posted 11/9/2012 9:06:27 AM
People act like there are absolutely no tactics you can use to survive a Blackbird.

The BB is my #3 streak in terms of usage (because for so long I ran UAV-CUAV-BB) and trust me, it doesn't win games by itself. There are lots of times I only get a few kills during it. There are lots of times when I die during it. And there are lots of times during an enemy BB that I survived without dying once.

Jammer, CUAV, camp with your team indoors.

I used it because it wouldn't get shot down or nullified by Ghost Pro, not because it was the most insane killstreak. And because it's not a "selfish" killstreak.
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...