Is the OP Blackbird back in this one?

#51murat8Posted 11/9/2012 11:17:17 AM
Its weird, u hate the KS that i think saved BO :)

So satisfying to kill a Ghost user :) THAT FEEL
#52KarnRX78Posted 11/9/2012 12:00:19 PM
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
Not OP?
- As you said, strongest KS (requires half as many kills as final KSs
- Cannot be shot down
- Only KS that is able to chain another one
- Reveals enemy location and position

Does any other KS in the entire game of BO1 have one or a mixture of these?

And I love the final comment there. If my team is feeding that many kills to the enemy, I am the one that needs to get better. Lol

Strongest KS doesn't mean OP.
Can't be shot down, but can be countered. In the time it takes to find and shoot down a CUAV, that is time you are not killing.
It doesn't chain. Chaining is getting a Harrier, letting it kill till AC130/Chopper then using that to get a Nuke, that is chaining. You still have to face the enemy with your gun, there is a chance to lose.
Spy planes reveal enemy location as well. Using the mini map to read where your team mates are, and the enemy position can reveal location as well. Just not as accurately as a black bird.

It is clearly obvious you are not very skilled at CoD. If you are getting destroyed by Blackbirds you don't know how to put up a fight. A blackbird doesn't guarantee anything for the team that calls it in. They still have to kill you. They know where you are, they will come to you. If you don't know how to turn that into an advantage you obviously need to get better. You'll lose some fights, but you'll win some as well.

The blackbird isn't OP, just the strongest. There are ways to fight it, but you have to have some skill. If one little streak will keep you from playing BO2 so be it, your loss, and one less complainer.
#53lolcharizardPosted 11/9/2012 12:25:44 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Almost pure TDM, and almost always by myself. The gimps in that mode struggle to get 8 kill in general, let alone in a row. Point being, the exceptions were easy to hunt down and stop before they got an 8 kill streak

TDM explains it then. Easiest game mode bar MW3 FFA and MW3 search.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#54fatclemenzaPosted 11/9/2012 12:31:19 PM
TDM explains it then. Easiest game mode bar MW3 FFA and MW3 search.

Killwhoring dom and demo are easier. I did it enough in MW2 to know that. I used to play tons of SnD in CoD4 but subsequent games weren't nearly as good and now its almost impossible to find a non-hacked SnD lobby there
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#55AyrshorePosted 11/9/2012 2:34:06 PM
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
- Only KS that is able to chain another one

How, since it doesn't make any kills, can it possibly chain another one?
#56Ryyaann_Is_Band(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 2:46:48 PM
Lol it takes 5 seconds to shoot down a CUAV and then you're back to full Blackbird advantage.

It chains because its extremely easy to get another Blackbird while your Blackbird is up. Do people really have trouble getting another Blackbird while theirs is up?
---
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#57zxrax_alt_1Posted 11/9/2012 2:55:12 PM
Can't tell if serious.
Good players can kill other people with them knowing their position. Get better?

You think the blackbird isn't overpowered? The only thing that countered it was the C-UAV, which is now easily counterable with a perk (though I forget which one)
---
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD
#58Ryyaann_Is_Band(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 3:00:41 PM
???

So now in BO2, you can be unaffected by a CUAV by using a perk? What's to stop somebody from combining that perk with VSAT and have 100% uptime of VSAT?
---
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#59fatclemenzaPosted 11/9/2012 3:02:07 PM
What's to stop somebody from combining that perk with VSAT and have 100% uptime of VSAT?

The fact that high-end scorestreaks might not be more than rarely seen outside of the lucky care package?

This is a silly thing to worry about before the game even comes out.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#60zxrax_alt_1Posted 11/9/2012 3:09:11 PM
So now in BO2, you can be unaffected by a CUAV by using a perk? What's to stop somebody from combining that perk with VSAT and have 100% uptime of VSAT?

Nothing.

But the VSAT is much harder to get than the Blackbird was in MW2. The VSAT will still be the killstreak of choice for parties full of solid players, but you aren't going to see them every game. If you're going in alone playing the Mercenary playlist, I'd say you might see a VSAT one in fifty-ish games, excluding your own that is, whereas playing solo in BO2 I might have seen one once every twenty or thirty games.
---
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD