Seriously why do people even like Vonderhaar.

#1NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1Posted 11/9/2012 4:33:39 PM
People look at him like some sort of franchise saving God when really, he just has the air of a smug little rat. Least we forget that first of all WaW was garbage, Black Ops 1 was boring, bland and lacking any sort of decent map or net code.

Now, we get on to putting the servers up early. Like some sort of hero. Well, well f'n done you muppet, let those who illegally acquire the game early play 3 days before those who have laid their money down already, like me and various others here. You big saviour you.

And this stupid "Competitive kick". I swear to God if I hear him mouth off about how amazing it is and how much they've catered to those who play LAN. Great! You catered for what, 2% of the entire community? YOU ARE SO AMAZING DAVID OMFG WELL DONE MAN!

Even worse, this cod casting and getting Hastro involved in making the game. Dude, Hastro hasn't been relevant or even playing CoD for years, why do you think he represents anybody nowadays? He doesn't. At all.

And that stupid tweet. "Commentators are boring, give me a cod caster with players who are actually good playing!" You mean those "Professionals" who all get together at LAN and see who can camp the hardest with the Famas? Ah yeah, quality viewing David. You clearly want to get in on the YouTube money, but no real Competitive players really use YouTube popularly, maybe EnvyUs and Optic? The rest are people like Blame Truth, Nanners, Hutch, people who probably with their commentaries sell you a fair few games. Nice of you to insult them.

Just a few things I hate about this absolute muppet. Rant over. Sorry, just had to let that out. I hope somebody agrees, the smug twit needs taking down a peg or two...
---
GT: Mardy nS
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 11/9/2012 4:34:35 PM
Do people like him or just hang on his every word because they want to know about the game? I haven't heard any love about him.
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
#3NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:35:32 PM
Quote:Do people like him or just hang on his every word because they want to know about the game? I haven't heard any love about him.

Read my post, that was a fast reply haha! He gets A LOT of false love and praise, especially from the MLG mugs. Complete idiot.
---
#4fatclemenzaPosted 11/9/2012 4:36:20 PM
At least he isn't a Stealth Clown.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#5NotoriousIyPosted 11/9/2012 4:38:09 PM
itt: mardy is mad at nothing
---
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.
#6Crack_FoxPosted 11/9/2012 4:39:14 PM
Hey Mardy :)
---
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
#7NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:39:23 PM
Quote:At least he isn't a Stealth Clown.

Yeah, I mean all Bowling did was take unwarranted abuse and got fired trying to fight the company and get us stuff for free while Vonderhaar tries everything he can to money grab from YouTube.

Damn it Robert Bowling, you were so evil! *Shakes fist*.
---
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 11/9/2012 4:39:28 PM
NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1 posted...
Quote:Do people like him or just hang on his every word because they want to know about the game? I haven't heard any love about him.

Read my post, that was a fast reply haha! He gets A LOT of false love and praise, especially from the MLG mugs. Complete idiot.

Yeah, I don't follow twitter or anything, so I actually don't know. I see people reference him here, seen him in a few interviews, that's it.
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
#9pdizzles125Posted 11/9/2012 4:40:18 PM
NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1 posted...

Yeah. He is a smug little b****
---
PSASBR
November 20th
#10NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:40:49 PM
Hi Joe :) hi Notoriously :) look forward to playing loads with you guys when it's out but damn.

I'm angry.
---