Seriously why do people even like Vonderhaar.

#21angrybirdsdudePosted 11/9/2012 4:19:39 PM
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.

lel
---
spread the <3
#22darealest47Posted 11/9/2012 4:26:01 PM
NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1 posted...
People look at him like some sort of franchise saving God when really, he just has the air of a smug little rat. Least we forget that first of all WaW was garbage, Black Ops 1 was boring, bland and lacking any sort of decent map or net code.

Now, we get on to putting the servers up early. Like some sort of hero. Well, well f'n done you muppet, let those who illegally acquire the game early play 3 days before those who have laid their money down already, like me and various others here. You big saviour you.

And this stupid "Competitive kick". I swear to God if I hear him mouth off about how amazing it is and how much they've catered to those who play LAN. Great! You catered for what, 2% of the entire community? YOU ARE SO AMAZING DAVID OMFG WELL DONE MAN!

Even worse, this cod casting and getting Hastro involved in making the game. Dude, Hastro hasn't been relevant or even playing CoD for years, why do you think he represents anybody nowadays? He doesn't. At all.

And that stupid tweet. "Commentators are boring, give me a cod caster with players who are actually good playing!" You mean those "Professionals" who all get together at LAN and see who can camp the hardest with the Famas? Ah yeah, quality viewing David. You clearly want to get in on the YouTube money, but no real Competitive players really use YouTube popularly, maybe EnvyUs and Optic? The rest are people like Blame Truth, Nanners, Hutch, people who probably with their commentaries sell you a fair few games. Nice of you to insult them.

Just a few things I hate about this absolute muppet. Rant over. Sorry, just had to let that out. I hope somebody agrees, the smug twit needs taking down a peg or two...

I like Vonderhaar
Problem?
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#23Crack_FoxPosted 11/9/2012 4:26:53 PM
Umm, I wanna polish his baldy.
---
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
#24zxrax_alt_1Posted 11/9/2012 4:27:44 PM
TC: Vahn is a king. He's catering to the competitive community because it's one of the few respectful, fairly respectable small communities that it doesn't hurt him to cater to. If he catered to the quickscopers, everyone who hates quickscopers would be mad at him. People like you who hate MLG and professional gaming can't be mad at him for catering to the competitive community because it doesn't f***ing affect you.

Stop being a douche about it. He's a good guy and he's doing his best. He reads tweets and listens to what people are telling him and he seems like a very reasonable person. I feel like he actually knows something about the game, unlike say, Teanah or Robert Trolling.
---
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD
#25zxrax_alt_1Posted 11/9/2012 4:28:53 PM
see who can camp the hardest with the Famas?

If this is all you see when you watch MLG gameplay then you're obviously bad at the game and you honestly aren't entitled to an opinion regarding the competitive community in the first place.
---
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD
#26rx7187Posted 11/9/2012 6:41:16 PM
Stay jealous kid.
#27ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 11/9/2012 6:45:51 PM
david is way better than https://twitter.com/JD_2020
---
lol at definition of gfaqs mod
http://tinyurl.com/3frd8zd
#28IAmNOTMcLovinPosted 11/9/2012 6:47:42 PM
Vahn helped make the best game ever.

Nightmare Creatures on the PS1.
---
PSN McLovin1177 GT I A Mc Lovin177 YT/LoL/Twitter IceTubesCOD
#29JVel91Posted 11/9/2012 6:50:17 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
TC: Vahn is a king. He's catering to the competitive community because it's one of the few respectful, fairly respectable small communities that it doesn't hurt him to cater to. If he catered to the quickscopers, everyone who hates quickscopers would be mad at him. People like you who hate MLG and professional gaming can't be mad at him for catering to the competitive community because it doesn't f***ing affect you.

Stop being a douche about it. He's a good guy and he's doing his best. He reads tweets and listens to what people are telling him and he seems like a very reasonable person. I feel like he actually knows something about the game, unlike say, Teanah or Robert Trolling.

DANG!
---
EMS
#30Cruzader23Posted 11/9/2012 6:53:24 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...

He's a good guy and he's doing his best. He reads tweets and listens to what people are telling him and he seems like a very reasonable person.

Yea.....no. Treyarch has a group of people that look up ideas from the community and sort through them. This guy is just the "representative." He is the spokesperson for Treyarch and says he looks at all of the ideas so that people will like him and listen to him. It's called business tactics.
---
Hope is what makes us strong.
It is what we fight with when all else is lost.