Seriously why do people even like Vonderhaar.

#31zxrax_alt_1Posted 11/9/2012 7:57:52 PM
Yea.....no. Treyarch has a group of people that look up ideas from the community and sort through them. This guy is just the "representative." He is the spokesperson for Treyarch and says he looks at all of the ideas so that people will like him and listen to him. It's called business tactics.

Dude. He's the lead MP designer. He's not a spokesperson for treyarch, that would be [insert whoever replaced JD_2020 here]. He tells the programmers what to make the game do, and takes ideas from his team. He doesn't report to someone else - everyone else reports to him.
---
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD
#32cwatz12Posted 11/9/2012 8:18:24 PM
WaW and BO were the best two cods.

Deal with it.
#33Jpshadow08Posted 11/9/2012 8:20:42 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
Yea.....no. Treyarch has a group of people that look up ideas from the community and sort through them. This guy is just the "representative." He is the spokesperson for Treyarch and says he looks at all of the ideas so that people will like him and listen to him. It's called business tactics.

Dude. He's the lead MP designer. He's not a spokesperson for treyarch, that would be [insert whoever replaced JD_2020 here]. He tells the programmers what to make the game do, and takes ideas from his team. He doesn't report to someone else - everyone else reports to him.

^This 100%. David is very involved with black ops and the community. If you dont think david is a good guy that is fine but why call him names and all that.

I mean when the first vids for black ops 2 dropped there used to be a clicking sound when the announcer talked and someone tweeted to him asking if he could fix it and now it is gone. That in itself is awesome he did that.
---
"Halo Reach is like Bush being in office. You're forced to go to war and not allowed to quit." -JoshCubeX
#34Cruzader23Posted 11/9/2012 8:21:05 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...

He helps organize them, but the other people still find most of the ideas and sort out the ideas from the community. You yourself just said he takes ideas from his team. I highlighted it in bold so you can't try to deny it.
---
Hope is what makes us strong.
It is what we fight with when all else is lost.
#35xBrokenxHaloxPosted 11/9/2012 8:27:47 PM
I guess I just don't care enough to hate him or defend him.
#36CallMeSeekerPosted 11/9/2012 8:42:01 PM
You seem really upset over something very trivial.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#37SherlockHomeyPosted 11/9/2012 9:16:14 PM
Cruzader23 posted...
zxrax_alt_1 posted...

He helps organize them, but the other people still find most of the ideas and sort out the ideas from the community. You yourself just said he takes ideas from his team. I highlighted it in bold so you can't try to deny it.

You just strawman'd him, bro.
#38SeiferFCPosted 11/9/2012 9:30:59 PM
He's an idiot.

He acts like CoD is the greatest because it runs at 60FPS. He has stupid reasons for removing game modes. His attitude in general is crap.

I hope he gets fired.
---
This is the scene where you swear your undying hatred for me!
#39NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 12:26:59 AM
Good mix of opinions here, pretty good! Zach, I've seen plenty of MLG gameplay bid, but it's just stupid. All they do is moan about playing in pub because of the ruleset etc, I mean Jesus play for fun, it's why the game was invented. I have a few mates who play LAN and god, most annoying people I know.

And they all suck.
---
GT: Mardy nS
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.
#40Krazoa2Posted 11/10/2012 12:30:15 AM
NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1 posted...
Yeah, I mean all Bowling did was take unwarranted abuse and got fired trying to fight the company and get us stuff for free while Vonderhaar tries everything he can to money grab from YouTube.

Damn it Robert Bowling, you were so evil! *Shakes fist*.

I was gonna use Robert Bowling as an example of how people can like guys in certain upper positions for nonsensical reasons but I guess...I can't...now...