Seriously why do people even like Vonderhaar.

#41zerooo0Posted 11/10/2012 12:41:05 AM
Don't have a problem with Vonderhaar, but then again I don't check up on him with Twitter.(Have a Twitter account, but never use it)

Now JD2020(OR whatever his Twitter name was/is) I didn't care for. His attitude just came off trollish to me.
---
ANDREW JACKSON is my favorite US President
We need another Andrew Jackson for President
#42Arcanine2009Posted 11/10/2012 2:57:03 AM
I honestly don't get a douche vibe from him. He's really passionate about the game. For a guy in his 40s, he does kind of post/act like a young dude. But it's all fun.
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg359/ProdigyCashew/pterodactyl.gif
#43_huhPosted 11/10/2012 4:24:06 AM
Every once in a while a AAA game making company puts a douche as their face man. Bowling - IW, Cliff B - Gears company, Vonderhar - tarch. This guy is the douche of the moment.
#44torey_caylorPosted 11/10/2012 4:28:33 AM
Arcanine2009 posted...
I honestly don't get a douche vibe from him. He's really passionate about the game. For a guy in his 40s, he does kind of post/act like a young dude. But it's all fun.

I get more of a "newly reborn" vibe or something like that from him. He was probably just a nerd and a nobody throughout his younger years and now people suddenly care about him when he's the main developer guy of a successful franchise.

Vahn just wants to be cool with his fans, nothing wrong with that. Seems like a down to earth dude.

On the other hand CliffyB is a straight up douchebag.
#45Tidus6135Posted 11/10/2012 4:36:13 AM
Better than Josh Olin.
---
GT: HEYitzED
#46Jim_the_DrunkPosted 11/10/2012 4:55:49 AM
torey_caylor posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...

I get more of a "newly reborn" vibe or something like that from him. He was probably just a nerd and a nobody throughout his younger years and now people suddenly care about him when he's the main developer guy of a successful franchise.

Vahn just wants to be cool with his fans, nothing wrong with that. Seems like a down to earth dude.

On the other hand CliffyB is a straight up douchebag.

I can't argue with that. Vahn is nowhere near the a-hole that Cliffy B is.