so they completely nerf ghost and make it a unlock at lvl 55

#31KarnRX78Posted 11/9/2012 7:40:59 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
ok so ~75% of people will be using their first token on ghost eh?

That means 25% of us will be using it on something useful :)
#32Cruzader23Posted 11/9/2012 7:41:39 PM
gunho7 posted...
Cruzader23 posted...
^^ Then they will try to camp, forgetting it only works while moving, and call this game broken and/or call other people modders.

LOL? You think I'm a bk? No, I know how ghost works. I'm just gonna run in small circles so I stay hidden from annoying UAVs.

Yes, because when I said "they" I was obviously referring to one insignificant person.
---
Hope is what makes us strong.
It is what we fight with when all else is lost.
#33Astro_B0mbPosted 11/9/2012 7:50:19 PM
gunho7 posted...
chickenlard posted...
gunho7 posted...
nic1357 posted...
gunho7 posted...
probably cancelling my pre order if this is true

i already cancelled my preorder and sold my xbox and my tv and my house after hearing about this

nice to hear I'm not alone, I mean first they nerf ghost so I can't camp corners and now its unlocked at lvl 55? No thanks treyarch you suck

You do realize that you can unlock it on your 1st prestige so you get it from the start. Like unlock gear from MW3.

Yea but my KD will be low after my first prestige and I might not be able to get it back up unless I always have ghost on

:(

Lmaoooo 10/10.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#34AlexanaxelaPosted 11/9/2012 8:05:28 PM
on a similar note, flak jacket isn't unlocked until level 32? Prepare to be rcxd'd, hunter kill'd and hellstorm missile'd
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#35KarnRX78Posted 11/9/2012 8:07:44 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
on a similar note, flak jacket isn't unlocked until level 32? Prepare to be rcxd'd, hunter kill'd and hellstorm missile'd

Yeah that will be a pain.
#36Cruzader23Posted 11/9/2012 8:08:55 PM
Alexanaxela posted...

As long as you don't T-bag my corpse I don't care. I'll probably run into a building anyways.
---
#37Archwing3441Posted 11/9/2012 8:44:29 PM
I don't get why people hate ghost. For starters, it's only value is to counter kill streaks, an already broken system (as in unbalance). Ghost has no value unless your opponent has kill streaks. Otherwise, it's a waste of a perk. So out of all the perks, I honestly think it's one of the more fair ones >_<.
---
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html
#38KarnRX78Posted 11/9/2012 8:47:37 PM
Archwing3441 posted...
I don't get why people hate ghost. For starters, it's only value is to counter kill streaks, an already broken system (as in unbalance). Ghost has no value unless your opponent has kill streaks. Otherwise, it's a waste of a perk. So out of all the perks, I honestly think it's one of the more fair ones >_<.

I hope you are prepared for the storm commin your way.
#39Cruzader23Posted 11/9/2012 8:50:59 PM(edited)
Archwing3441 posted...

Yes, because I LOVED it when I used that hard earned chopper gunner only to find out the WHOLE F****** TEAM had Ghost Pro which was overused because it was basically doing the job of 2 different perks.
---
#40ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 11/9/2012 8:52:24 PM
fools why are you guys complaining about ghost being 55? just use the default class if you really need to hide from uav.

Operative class
skorpion evo III w/extended clip + foregrip
ghost
scavenger
dead silence

the default class looks pretty solid unless the default has changed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=biGuyPXgxf0#t=238s
---
lol at definition of gfaqs mod
http://tinyurl.com/3frd8zd