so they completely nerf ghost and make it a unlock at lvl 55

#41HaahahahaPosted 11/9/2012 9:55:01 PM
What the ell is the point in evenhaving ghost now. It was a useful and tactical and reasonably placed perk. Butnow sentry guns and probably air support can spot you. So whats the pojnt in running around "invisible" when a to of explosives and automatic guns can kill or a leat damage you anyways??? I use ghost and I dont camp. They listened to those piss poor noobs and now we have a new novelty game too bad its half crap from what Im hearing
---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#42Cruzader23Posted 11/9/2012 9:55:54 PM
Also, on a side note, turrets/sentries CANNOT be knifed anymore.
---
Hope is what makes us strong.
It is what we fight with when all else is lost.
#43Spring RubberPosted 11/9/2012 10:01:33 PM
Cruzader23 posted...
Also, on a side note, turrets/sentries CANNOT be knifed anymore.

wtf? We have to use EMP grenades or launchers now?
---
Da Bears - working our way through this unpredictable NFL season.
Cubs - we're literally better than the Astros.
#44DolphLundgrennnPosted 11/9/2012 10:04:38 PM
smh treyarch I'm tryna YOLO not YODMT cancelling my preorder right now. Thanks tc
#45DarkemastePosted 11/9/2012 10:35:31 PM
Looks like my prediction might come true afterall........

(butthurt campers flocking back to MW3 in droves while everyone that rushes and/or hated assassin stays on BO2, leaving MW3 even more camp-phobic than ever.)

Ofc though, it was posted on a thread that suggested that it would be the exact opposite, lol.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
Occupy Sesame Street
#46TrixtinFamerPosted 11/9/2012 10:43:17 PM
The people who want a reliable way to stay off radar need to speak up loud and often. I've seen the whiners get what they want through patches every single time. Well now it's my turn.

I'm only a member of this site, so my dirty work will only be done here. I urge everyone who is active elsewhere to get the word out. WE WANT GHOST FIXED! Moving activated stealth is the biggest load I've ever heard. Un-nerf ghost Trey, UN-NERF GHOST!
#47DarkemastePosted 11/9/2012 11:25:59 PM(edited)
Just quoting myself from something I had posted on another ghost-related thread:

"I think what's really going to cause an uproar is that there is no stationary radar/motion sensor in the game. The sensor grenade is the equivalent of a flash grenade used with recon pro in MW3. (as in non-reusable, limited range, requires a direct line-of-sight [open spaces] from where it goes off, and very, very temporary)

I would argue that in doing so they removed a main reason (if not the only real reason) people felt they were forced to use stealth perks to begin with."
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
Occupy Sesame Street
#48Jack_the_HUGEPosted 11/9/2012 11:30:16 PM
You dont unlock counter uav till your level 32, and you can't equip a silencer till your gun reaches level 12. Your constantly showing up on the map. Playing the with the few people that have it early, the UAVs are way out of control. However people are shooting them down much more than normal, but still it's only gonna get worse once the masses get their hands on it.
#49KarnRX78Posted 11/9/2012 11:35:00 PM
Jack_the_HUGE posted...
You dont unlock counter uav till your level 32, and you can't equip a silencer till your gun reaches level 12. Your constantly showing up on the map. Playing the with the few people that have it early, the UAVs are way out of control. However people are shooting them down much more than normal, but still it's only gonna get worse once the masses get their hands on it.

At least both launchers are unlocked early if the info on :

http://forums.digitalwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/50633-black-ops-2-strategy-guide-spoilers-no-single-player/

is correct.

That will mitigate some of it hopefully.
#50badrwbPosted 11/9/2012 11:45:55 PM
gunho7 posted...
Cruzader23 posted...
^^ Then they will try to camp, forgetting it only works while moving, and call this game broken and/or call other people modders.

LOL? You think I'm a bk? No, I know how ghost works. I'm just gonna run in small circles so I stay hidden from annoying UAVs.

i saw a test for ghost and smalls circles didnt work so i guess you will be running is large circles XD
---
3DS: 4038-6626-5003 XBOX360: xHAOSHOKU HAKIx PS3:GODSANBU STEAM: BADRWB