Some Notes on Multiplayer

#1nath999Posted 11/9/2012 7:29:18 PM
- Anyone who is a founder for the orginal(Crap) CoD Elite will be getting a special Camo, calling card and emblems.
-Emblems now have thumbs up and thumbs down. Really cool feature where you can give others an up or down if you like/dislike their emblems.
- Scorestreaks are monsterously powerful, I haven't survived any explosive killstreaks that I've gotten hit with even with flak jacket.
- It now requires 2 points to get 2 tactical grenades
- So far in Domination there has been very little spawn switching. Taking the contested flag is ****ing hard now. You get 50 points for your flag, 100 for contested and 150 for enemy flag.
- At the end of the match there is this scoreboard(?) thing that tells you exactly all the medals you got and how much bonus xp each medal was worth.
- The entire menu presentation is done extremely well, very sleak and so much better looking than any previous CoD
- CoD elite is still the same junk it was last time with you needing to leave the game to access the app. Don't worry though Combat Record makes a triumphant return and it's boss.
- This has been beat to death but scorestreaks are way harder to get the most I've gotten so far was the lightning strike. Forgot to mention kills by scorestreaks are only worth 25pts.

Also just really wanted to point out how deep the pick 10 system is. I think i spent half an hour just trying to put a good class together and I think i only had like 12 things unlocked. Normally there's always one dominant class that most people run with different variations but this time the variety will be outstanding.

I will admit I got my ass handed to me. I was really surprised how many full parties I've run into and the mercenaries mode is not populated yet.

Leave your questions and I'll try to answer anything MP related. Sorry guys not a big Zombie player. Going to get something to eat and I'm going to jump back in.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#2gunho7Posted 11/9/2012 7:31:28 PM
Is ghost really unlocked at lvl 55?
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#3earthmaster3Posted 11/9/2012 7:35:15 PM
The assault shield, is it more like the mw2 one (good) or thr mw3 one (bad)?
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#4hanguknamjaPosted 11/9/2012 7:44:06 PM
how many points do you get when you destroy enemy equipment/killstreaks?
Also how many points do you get when your team gets kills with your spy plane out. Also does this apply to Counter spy plane as well?
---
3DS FC ~ 0259 - 0297 - 4254 ~
Albert
#5belieberPosted 11/9/2012 7:46:55 PM
nath999 posted...
-Emblems now have thumbs up and thumbs down. Really cool feature where you can give others an up or down if you like/dislike their emblems.

oh dear
---
gt: beiber 4ever
twitter/meroloblornig
#6Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/9/2012 7:47:24 PM
2 points for 2 tactical grenades? Thats very dissapointing to hear. I have to see how it works with scavenger, but right now, it sounds like garbage and a wast
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#7gunho7Posted 11/9/2012 7:47:59 PM
belieber posted...
nath999 posted...

oh dear

hehe Im gonna thumbs up all the well thought out penis emblems!
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#8Cruzader23Posted 11/9/2012 7:48:37 PM
nath999 posted...
- Anyone who is a founder for the orginal(Crap) CoD Elite will be getting a special Camo, calling card and emblems.

Too bad I can't get those because I switched systems and greedy Activision doesn't allow Premium and Founder Status to transfer to the other profile on the other system.
---
Hope is what makes us strong.
It is what we fight with when all else is lost.
#9zxrax_alt_1Posted 11/9/2012 7:49:06 PM
Thank you for the information. I like you.
---
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD
#10KarnRX78Posted 11/9/2012 7:51:35 PM
+1 for you TC.

How are the sounds in the game? If you play with a headset, can you hear enemy footsteps as well as IW games?