Lol @ people raging over ghost being neutered

#1TheManlyManateePosted 11/9/2012 11:40:53 PM
I hope your sound perks are nerfed also!

Don't be afraid of a little gun on gun confrontation!
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2
#2DolphLundgrennnPosted 11/9/2012 11:42:55 PM
neuter dame
#3ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 11/9/2012 11:43:10 PM

can you please specify your imbecilities?
---
lol at definition of gfaqs mod
http://tinyurl.com/3frd8zd
#4cwatz12Posted 11/9/2012 11:43:42 PM
Im angry over the ghost nerf and im a very mobile player. In part because its going to be incredibly difficult to hole down for a second or plan an attack without being compromized.

Secondly (while this favors campers), I like the excitement of not knowing what is around the next corner. It makes for a very exciting game. BO2 and its small maps look like it will have a solid line of battle with people just shooting back and forth.

What makes the most angry though is the level unlock. If you were properly balancing and designing the game, ghost and uav should be accessible at the same level. Its common sense. Doesn't matter if its high or low, but having everyones first leveling process ghost free is retarded.
#5KarnRX78Posted 11/9/2012 11:48:16 PM(edited)
TheManlyManatee posted...

Don't be mad I heard you from a mile away. Hunting horses like you makes CoD worth playing.
#6TheManlyManatee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 11:48:56 PM
KarnRX78 posted...

Don't be made I heard you from a mile away. Hunting horses like you makes CoD worth playing.

Oh trust me I abused the crap out of sitrep pro while I played MW3. I'm just hoping for a little more perk balance for tier 3 perks this time around in all honesty. Plus any intelligent player always had a dead silence/ninja class to counter it.
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed III
#7Locke4382Posted 11/9/2012 11:50:37 PM
It's one thing to discourage camping. It's a totally different thing to make being station for any amount of time a death sentence.

It's a pretty stupid perk if you pop up on the radar every time you stop just to choose a direction. I would have preferred a buffer where if you are stationary for more than 20-30 seconds, THEN ghost would wear off and you would have to move 10 feet or so for it to go back into effect.

That would discourage camping without making everyone batsh*t paranoid and forcing them to treadmill in a small area just to keep ghost up. It just seems like they couldn't remove it without everyone melting down, so they just sabotaged the perk instead.
#8KarnRX78Posted 11/9/2012 11:53:15 PM
KarnRX78 posted...

Don't be made I heard you from a mile away. Hunting horses like you makes CoD worth playing.

Oh trust me I abused the crap out of sitrep pro while I played MW3. I'm just hoping for a little more perk balance for tier 3 perks this time around in all honesty. Plus any intelligent player always had a dead silence/ninja class to counter it.

We're talking about the CoD community. I think 2/5th of the community might know what they are doing. Dead Silence is level 38 in this game and Awareness is 50. As a rusher I hate hearing my footsteps I might spend that first token on Dead Silence =/ not that I want to.
#9ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 11/9/2012 11:54:20 PM
my gtag is SitRepProProPro
---
lol at definition of gfaqs mod
http://tinyurl.com/3frd8zd
#10TheManlyManatee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 11:54:24 PM
Locke4382 posted...
It's one thing to discourage camping. It's a totally different thing to make being station for any amount of time a death sentence.

It's a pretty stupid perk if you pop up on the radar every time you stop just to choose a direction. I would have preferred a buffer where if you are stationary for more than 20-30 seconds, THEN ghost would wear off and you would have to move 10 feet or so for it to go back into effect.

That would discourage camping without making everyone batsh*t paranoid and forcing them to treadmill in a small area just to keep ghost up. It just seems like they couldn't remove it without everyone melting down, so they just sabotaged the perk instead.

Ghost isn't the only counter to UAV. There's CUAV and Vahn has said that the UAVs are VERY easy to spot and shoot down. Also, being on the radar isn't an instant death sentence. From COD4-MW2, barely anyone used the stealth perk of that game and people still managed to do alright.

Also, the tears of bush wookie b****es keep me strong so thank you all for that.
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed III