Ummm I'm not feeling the MP. It's like MW3 turbo edition.

#1SheshaPosted 11/10/2012 1:07:10 AM
It's too chaotic. There's is no strategy. It's like a free for all of chaos. UAV every 1 min. I don't like the unlock system etc....
Very dissapointed.
---
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
#2Acr_BushmasterPosted 11/10/2012 1:35:18 AM
And we care because?
---
Religion changed the face of man, thou shalt not kill, we all are gone.
The seed of ignorance is born thou shalt not think, thou shalt conform.
#3JVel91Posted 11/10/2012 1:43:53 AM
waaa.
---
EMS
#4Yoga_PantsPosted 11/10/2012 1:48:00 AM
Learn the maps first before we start jumping to conclusions lol
#5JVel91Posted 11/10/2012 1:55:51 AM
Yoga_Pants posted...
Learn the maps first before we start jumping to conclusions lol

I know who you are <3...
---
EMS
#6cedricthegreatPosted 11/10/2012 2:02:46 AM
I agree TC. I am lvl 16 played about 2 hrs of MP and this feels like MW3. Not liking map design to much also. Black ops was slower and not this chaotic.
---
everyone plays video games I want to make them
#7ChaseBoistPosted 11/10/2012 2:55:02 AM
Shesha posted...
It's too chaotic. There's is no strategy. It's like a free for all of chaos. UAV every 1 min. I don't like the unlock system etc....
Very dissapointed.

Then play Combat Training or something.

This is CoD now, we got a good break from "chaos" for a while with Black Ops before "fans" of the games complained to Treyarch about it being too "boring".

And so this is what you did to yourselves.
#8Liquid Snake2Posted 11/10/2012 2:55:58 AM
sounds like somebody sucks
---
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01
#9Krazoa2Posted 11/10/2012 2:59:49 AM
The speed looked like it was at least going to be the same as MW3's (which is the fastest to date) from all the preview videos. You really didnt notice it?
#10Silver17Posted 11/10/2012 3:16:14 AM
ChaseBoist posted...
Shesha posted...
Very dissapointed.

Then play Combat Training or something.

This is CoD now, we got a good break from "chaos" for a while with Black Ops before "fans" of the games complained to Treyarch about it being too "boring".

And so this is what you did to yourselves.

^ Pretty much that.

Treyarch probably got tired of people constantly saying "Bland Ops". (or Boring Ops)

When you play BO after playing MW2/3, you can see how of a much slower paced game it is.

All I can say is get used to the maps. This happens in every COD game. People have a bad game on a map that they are not familiar with, and immediately the previous COD game looks better. After you get used to the maps, I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)